Hanse 675, is a sailing yacht available for crewed charters throughout Greece. Hanse 675, was built in 2017. Her interior layout sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, including a master suite, 1 double cabin and 1 with the convertible to double bed and can accommodate up to 2 crew members. The boat design is to provide sailors perfectly and relaxing vacation, with light and shade on deck.
• Length: 21.10 m
• Beam: 5.90 m
• Draft: 3.10 m
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 3
• Berths: 6
• Built year: 2017
• Engine Type: 210 Hp
Features & Facilities:
• Accommodation: 6 guests in 3 cabins: 1 master, 1 with a double bed & 1 with the convertible to double bed.
• General Amenities: Teak deck, Sprayhood, Cockpit Hardtop with sliding canvas, bow thruster, stern thruster, under-water lights, hydraulic gangway, bathing platform, easy tender system, Icemaker, wine cooler, Freezer, BB-Q, Micro-Wave, Washer/dryer, Dishwasher, electric toilets TV set in Salon, TV set in master cabin, Safe
• Tender & Toys: Williams Jet tender 325 sports 100hp, tubes, sup, kayak
• Crew: Crew consisting of 2: Captain, Hostess, in separate compartments
• Water deposit: €980 EUR
• Fuel deposit: €1,100 EUR
Please note that departures and/or returns of yachts are usually scheduled for Saturdays because the duration of charters are mostly 1, 2 or 3 weeks. Upon request, we can consider providing One-way charter.
You will receive a customized answer within the next 24 hours. Please note that the proposal is based on the information you initially provided. So, do not hesitate to include in your request any information you consider important or to contact us again if you need more information/clarifications.
All our boats (as all legal charter boats in Greece) are fully insured, including :
• Third party and passenger civil liability minimum €500 EUR any one accident.
• Damage liability third party and passenger's yacht €150 EUR any one accident.
• Sea pollution liability €150 EUR
Booking Cancellation Policy:
We calculate cancellation fees based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows:
• The policy of "Dossier's expenses" (3% of the booking price or minimum 150 EUR) will be applied for bookings cancelled after signing the contract and in the time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled between 90-60 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter amount will be kept.
• Bookings cancelled between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter amount will be kept.
Usually this boat operates around Thessaloniki, GR.