Our fantastic Nautors Swan 80 is available for private charters throughout the Greek islands. Built by Nautor, the world’s premier yacht manufacturer, this maxi yacht is a true expression of sophisticated and elegant luxury lifestyle. Capable of delivering a thrilling sailing experience with luxurious comfort, she is crewed to the highest standard, offering her guests a marvellous cruise coupled with a unique culinary experience.
• Length: 24.30 m
• Beam: 6.00 m
• Draft: 3.40 m
• Manufacture year: 1955
• Refit; 2011
• Cains: 3
• Heads: 3
• Capacity: 6
• Engine Type: 1x 225 HP Perkins
Features & Facilities;
• Accommodation: 6 guests in 1 Queen and 2 twin cabins, all with en-suite heads with separate showers
• General Amenities: TV/DVD saloon, indoor/outdoor audio, PS3 game console, generator, inverter, 220V sockets, fully air-conditioned, water maker, ice maker, onboard WIFI internet access
• Tender & toys: 40HP RIB . Water Toys: tube, water ski - adult, wakeboard, floating mats, fishing gear, snorkel gear, beach games
• Crew: Crew consisting of 4: Captain, Chef, Hostess and Deckhand, in separate compartments
• Standard Inventory: Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loudspeakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Lighthouse book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Liferaft
• Water deposit: €1,400 EUR
• Fuel deposit: €1,500 EUR
Please note that departures and/or returns of yachts are usually scheduled for Saturdays because the duration of charters are mostly 1, 2 or 3 weeks. Upon request, we can consider providing One-way charter.
You will receive a customised answer within the next 24 hours. Please note that the proposal is based on the information you initially provided. So, do not hesitate to include in your request any information you consider important or to contact us again if you need more information/clarifications.
All our boats (as all legal charter boats in Greece) are fully insured, including :
• Third party and passenger civil liability minimum €500 EUR any one accident.
• Damage liability third party and passenger's yacht €150 EUR any one accident.
• Sea pollution liability €150 EUR
Booking Cancellation Policy:
We calculate cancellation fees based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows:
• The policy of "Dossier's expenses" (3% of the booking price or minimum 150 EUR) will be applied for bookings cancelled after signing the contract and in the time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled between 90-60 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter amount will be kept.
• Bookings cancelled between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter amount will be kept.
Usually this boat operates around Thessaloniki, GR.