No matter how far inland we live, there’s something about the sea that calls to us. It’s wide. It’s deep. It’s blue. It’s a canvas upon which we can paint adventures we otherwise can't-do on dry land. Worried about not having your own yacht? No need to worry! We have the solution for you at very affordable cost. Climb aboard and explore the Greece with a small group of fellow adventurers to discover your destination’s every isolated cove, pristine beach, and secluded coastal village. Billions of years ago, we emerged from the sea. Isn’t it time you went back?
• Length: 25 m
• Beam: 6.70 m
• Draft: 2.80 m
• Manufacture year: 1997
• Refit: 2007
• Capacity: 10
• Cabins: 5
• Heads: 5
• Sailarea Surface: 400.00
• Engine Type: 2 x 228HP Volvo Penta
• Fuel Consumption: 90 Lit/Hr
Features & Facilities:
• Accommodations: for 10 guests in 5 cabins, one Master, three doubles and one twin, all with en-suite facilities. The crew of 4 included in the price.
• Recreation: 1 speedboat 4,20m with the 40Hp outboard engine, jet ski Kawasaki, water ski, fishing equipment, snorkelling gear.
• Equipment: Air-conditioning system individually controlled from each cabin. Radar, GPS Plotter, autopilot, VHF, speed Log, Depth Sounder/ fishfinder, wind direction and speed, weather fax, gyrocompass.
• Entertainment: Central stereo music system with CD, colour T.V. video, GSM Telephone.
• Standard Inventory: Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loudspeakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Lighthouse book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Liferaft
• Sea Toys: 1 speed boat 4,20m with 40Hp outboard engine, jet ski Kawasaki, water ski, fishing equipment, snorkeling gear.
Please note that departures and/or returns of yachts are usually scheduled for Saturdays because the duration of charters are mostly 1, 2 or 3 weeks. Upon request, we can consider providing One-way charter.
You will receive a customised answer within the next 24 hours. Please note that the proposal is based on the information you initially provided. So, do not hesitate to include in your request any information you consider important or to contact us again if you need more information/clarifications.
All our boats (as all legal charter boats in Greece) are fully insured, including :
• Third party and passenger civil liability minimum €500 EUR any one accident.
• Damage liability third party and passenger's yacht €150 EUR any one accident.
• Sea pollution liability €150 EUR
Booking Cancellation Policy:
We calculate cancellation fees based on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows:
• The policy of "Dossier's expenses" (3% of the booking price or minimum 150 EUR) will be applied for bookings cancelled after signing the contract and in the time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled between 90-60 days before embarkation, 30% of the total charter amount will be kept.
• Bookings cancelled between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% of the total charter amount will be kept.
Usually this boat operates around Thessaloniki, GR.