One day sail or a full week experience with professional skipper
Bavaria 46 Cruiser (2008)
The yacht is solid and spacious Bavaria 46 Cruiser built in 2008. She has 4 cabins and 2 heads but will only be able to offer 3 double bed cabins where up to 6 guests can be comfortably accommodated. Forth, bunk bed cabin, is used by skipper. Please note that the yacht can only be chartered with skipper included but thanks to that it can also be chartered for a short stay like a day or even half a day cruise.
In winter 2020/21 the vessel was under a major refit. New fridges were installed, solar panels added, new main sail, bedclothes, kitchen equipment, dingy, outboard, lots of equipment was refurbished. Considering her age and years spent in charter she now looks much better than most of her colleagues of the same age but her experience and miles left behind are, normally, visible. What you can expect is a cozy, comfortable and very safe middle age lady with well-maintained interior and fully equipped for extended cruising.
Please note that the yacht does not have permanent berth in Split. Almost all of our turn-around days are carried out in marina ZENTA in Split but the exact boarding location will be confirmed week before the charter.
Check in – 9 AM
Check out – 6 PM
Skipper Luka is permanent crew member, who will make sure that you use the most out of your time while onboard. Luka is a very enthusiastic sailor with great local knowledge, engaged when needed, invisible if not. Luka has been a part of our team for more than 3 years now but he has been skippering for last 7 years. He is just about to become graduated sailing instructor. If you want to test your sailing skills, he is the person to have nearby. 😊
PAYMENT and EXPENCESS
All the expenses that you can expect before and during your stay are divided in three steps;
1. First part is a price for the boat alone, as written in your offer. This is your reservation/booking.
2. Second part includes all the extras that you might have chosen and obligatory extras* (skipper daily fee, cleaning/transit log/sojourn tax). Second payment is to be sorted with skipper upon your arrival onboard. Exact amount will be noted within the offer.
3. Last part are expenses that depend on your preferences; food and beverage, fuel (itinerary is up to you), port fee (should you choose to stay overnight in the port). These are to be sorted throughout your stay.
*obligatory extras –
1. Skipper – skipper daily fee is 160 €/day + food.
2. Transit log – includes interior and exterior cleaning, cooking gas, outboard engine and fuel for dingy, bed linen, towels, basic kitchen and bathroom necessities. 200€.
3. Sojourn tax – Croatian tourist tax is 1,60 € per person per day. Children under 12 years are not obliged for tax.
INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
- snorkeling equipment
- 2-bathroom towels and 1 beach towel per person
- dingy with outboard engine
- kitchen and bathroom basics
NOT INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
- food and beverage
- port fee - in case you prefer to overnight in port, docking fee should be sorted by you
- fuel - you only pay as much as you spend. Engine average consumption is app 5 lit per hour. At the end of a charter, we will calculate working hours and let you know the exact amount. Just for the reference our average daily fuel expense varies at 20 - 40 €
- crew gratitude - skipper job is one of the best jobs in a world, but not an easy one. Making sure everything goes smooth and safe, quite often out of their comfort zone to ensure the best possible experience. Tip is not obligatory but if you are pleased with the service, it is appreciated and expected.
Itinerary will be created in accordance to the weather, length of stay and your preferences. If you have destinations that you want to visit or activities you want to do, we will do our best to adjust it accordingly. It is good to have the plan and learn about the area before your arrival, it is always good to ask us for recommendations and suggestions, however do have in mind that the final route will be confirmed by the skipper, after checking the weather forecast on the day of your arrival. There are many logistical details to be taken into account so Luka will suggest safest and the most comfortable route, planning few days ahead. However, if you want to do extra activities outside of the boat, do let us know ahead of your arrival as restaurants, various tours, berth in port etc … all needs to be reserved in advance. Your stay can be active, can be passive, gourmand oriented, historical, cultural, party and night life… all this you should share with skipper at the time of your arrival or days before.
Useful information in case of shorter stay;
ONE DAY TRIP - we are staying within the triangle of Split, Brač and Šolta. You can expect to visit one of the villages on Brač or Šolta, swim stop in the middle of a day and two hour navigation both ways.
TWO DAY TRIP - overnight onboard is the minimum to experience the real thing. If you have never tried it, stay on the anchor and enjoy the comfort of your floating home in the middle of beautiful nature. Two day trip can include several swim stops on various places and visit of two or three different villages, if your daily navigation is not too long. Hvar town is also comfortably reachable in two days.
THREE DAY TRIP – it is a big difference between one/two day trip and everything above. Several hours of navigation are needed to clear the area of Split and find yourself in attractive destination. Good part of your first and last day will be navigation to your final destination but in this case you have one full day to use just as you want. Three- and four-days trips are our recommendation as the best discovery sailing option.
Please note that the average daily price is lower the more days you choose to book.
-TOURS biking/walking/kayaking/wine tasting/military/history/zip-line/adventure and many other can be organized during your stay, just please give us heads up upon booking
-HOSTES -can join us should you wish to have prepared breakfast and lunch or clean and sorted interior on a daily base. Please ask for a fee and availability
- ONE WAY - should you wish to start or finish your sailing vacation anywhere else then in Split, it is possible. We will transfer the boat and charge for delivery at the price of 15 € per nautical mile. Fuel, skipper and extra day needed for delivery are included in delivery price, no extra costs. For example:
Split-Korčula 60 nautical miles x 15€ = 900 €,
Split-Hvar 360 €,
Split-Vis 450 €
- PROVISIONING - If you prefer to have your boat fully supplied by the time of your arrival, simply send us food and beverage preference list and we will make local provisioning for you. We only charge 60 € for time and delivery.
This boat has 4 additional services available. View addons
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
Optional Extras (1)
Hostess150 €per day
Required Extras (3)
Skipper160 €per day
Tourist Tax2 €per person/day
Transit Log200 €per booking
- Stereo AUX input mp3 hookup
- Chart plotter
Navigation & Safety
- Chart plotter
- VHF Radio
- Bow thruster
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Torch light
- Stereo AUX input mp3 hookup
- USB Connection
- Speakers on deck
- Teak deck
- Bed linen
- Warm water
- Cockpit table
- Outdoor shower
- Overnight stay
Aug. 1st, 2023
If there were six stars available, I would happily give them all to Neven and his 46' Bavaria sailboat. This wasn't just a rental, it was a one-of-a-kind experience that added an irreplaceable layer of magic to our vacation in Hvar, Croatia.
The sailboat itself was absolutely pristine. Neven's Bavaria was meticulously maintained, sparking clean, and everything onboard worked as it should - evidence of Neven's passion and dedication to providing the best sailing experience possible for his guests. It was evident that this wasn't just a business for him, but a labor of love.
Neven was nothing short of extraordinary. He not only ensured that our sailing experience was safe and smooth, but he also went above and beyond to make it educational and unforgettable. His extensive knowledge of sailing and the local area provided a richness to our journey that we couldn't have gained anywhere else. It's rare to find someone so eager to share their expertise, but Neven seemed to relish it.
The highlight of our trip was when Neven let our 13-year-old daughter take the helm under his careful supervision. His patient teaching and encouraging manner gave her confidence and it was a thrill for her to navigate the Adriatic Sea. It was a day she will cherish forever.
The lunch stop was picture-perfect, a quintessential Croatian experience - idyllic and serene. The location Neven chose was not something we would have found on our own, and it gave us a chance to enjoy some downtime in a stunningly beautiful location, adding to the overall joy of the day.
Neven's service goes beyond anything we have experienced in our previous rentals. It was not just about the immaculate boat or the perfect sailing conditions, it was about the warmth, hospitality, and genuine care that Neven showed us throughout the day. He made our family feel like his own and made sure every single detail was catered to.
In conclusion, if you're planning a trip to Hvar and considering a sailing experience, look no further than Neven. You will not only have an amazing sailing trip but also make a lifelong friend in Croatia. He is an absolute gem, and we would wholeheartedly recommend him for both short-term and long-term rentals. This experience was the highlight of our vacation, and we are confident it will be the same for you.
Sail with Neven, you won't regret it.
Oct. 3rd, 2022
Sept. 19th, 2022
As a couple we found the boat very comfortable, spacious and well appointed. What really made the trip was the skipper, Luka. Luka was gracious about taking us to all the places that tourists typically want to go, but additionally, he took us to quieter ports with amazing restaurants and the most beautiful scenery. We so enjoyed sailing with him. He provided fascinating historical info as well as current information about our surroundings and helped us to better understand Croatia and its citizens. Would highly recommend Luka and Neven’s boat.
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Split, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast when sailing in Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
Full refund if renter cancels 31 days or more before the trip start date.
No refund if renter cancels 30 days or less before the trip start date.