One day sail or a full week experience with professional skipper
Bavaria 46 Cruiser (2008)
BOAT AND EQUIPEMENT
Please note that this is crewed yacht that can ONLY be chartered with skipper included and thanks to that it can also be chartered for a short stay like a day or even half a day cruise. For short stay ( less than a week) please send us request so we can provide you with corrected price.
"Marinas" is solid and spacious Bavaria 46 Cruiser built in 2008. She has 4 cabins and 2 heads but will only offer 3 double bed cabins (1 master cabin with double bed and 2 standard cabins with double bed) where 6 guests can be comfortably accommodated. Forth cabin, with bunk bed, is used by skipper. For the session 2023 she will have an option of additional berth on saloon sofa for 2 more guests, if needed.
In winter 2020/21 she has been under a major refit. New fridges were installed, solar panels added, new main sail, bedclothes, kitchen equipment, dingy, outboard, lot of equipment was refurbished. Considering her age and years spent in charter she now looks much better than most of her colleagues of the same age but her experience and miles left behind are, normally, visible. What you can expect is a cozy, comfortable and safe middle age lady with well maintained interior and fully equipped for long cruising.
On top of the standard "charter package" equipment Marinas is offering paddle board, snorkeling equipment, bow hammock, movie projector, Bluetooth speakers, wi-fi, 220V power outlets etc...all included in charter price.
All of our guests are unique and different and so is our itinerary. We would love to receive some ideas ahead about your vacation preferences; places that you want to visit, activities you want to do, and then, with respect to the weather, we can suggest the route that may suit you best. Have in mind that options are endless...we can make it history oriented, food or vine tasting oriented, active cruise, sailing school, party and night life cruise, remote island visit or maybe a little bit of everything.
INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
- accommodation / boat rental
- skipper (fee is to be paid separately from charter, directly to skipper at the end of a renting period )
- 1 x paddle board (sup)
- snorkeling equipment
- beach towels, bedclothes and bathroom towels
- kitchen basics (coffee/spices/oil/tea etc..), bathroom basics (soap/toilet paper etc)
NOT INCLUDED IN CHARTER PRICE
- FOOD & DRINKS - it is up to you to choose your provisioning preferences
- BERTH - in case you prefer to overnight in port, docking fee should be sorted by you
- FUEL - you only pay as much as you spend. Engine average consumption is 5 lit per hour. At the end of a charter we will calculate working hours and let you know exact amount. Just for the reference our average daily consumption is 25- 40 eur
- TOURIST TAX - Croatian sojourn tax is 1.25 eur/per person/per day. Once we know exact number of crew and number of days you stay, we can calculate exact amount
- CREW GRATITUDE - skipper job is not an easy one as we are living other's people life's, making sure everything goes smooth and safe, quite often out of our comfort zone to make sure you get best possible experience. Tip is not obligatory but if you are pleased with the service, it is very appreciated.
USEFUL TIPS & INFORMATION
-SPLIT is where we will start from and, in accordance to the weather, tailor our route after your feedback and stay
-TOURS biking/walking/kayaking/wine tasting/military/history/zip-line/adventure and many other can be organized during your stay just please give us heads up upon booking
-HOSTES -can join us should you wish to have served breakfast and lunch or clean and sorted interior on a daily base. Please ask for a fee and availability
-ONE WAY charter is possible for a price of 7 eur per nautical mile. Should you wish to be picked up in Split and dropped off in Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar or anywhere else, you will need to cover the cost of returning a boat back to Split. For example; there is 60nm (nautical miles) distance between Korcula and Split and if you wish to have ONE-WAY that would cost you additional 420 eur alltogheter. Same option works other way around; if you want to be picked up somewhere else and dropped off in Split.
-PROVISIONING is available. Why sweating yourself with bags full of drinks and food when everything can wait for you onboard cold and ready. We will send you preference list and only charge for delivery. Beverage prices are as they are in supermarket.
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- please note that our booking period is different than in other charter companies. For example, if you choose "standard" charter week (check in/Saturday 5pm and check out/Saturday 9am you will have 7 night but only 6 sailing days because Saturday is normally turnaround day. For us, week has 7 days and you will have 7 full days of sailing if you book a week. No turnaround! In other words, when comparing weekly prices with other companies, have in mind that you have one day extra!
- all of the additional options that are normally charged extra on top of the price like beach towels, paddling board, snorkeling equipment, swimming board, outboard engine, speakers, BBQ... are included free of charge
- daily average charter price is notably lower, the more days you choose to stay. The best price ratio is 7 days. For shorter stay please contact us for detailed price offer.
- for one day sailing, starter pack/cleaning fee is -50% of the price
- skipper price is 130 eur/day in until 20.May and from 01.Octobre, the rest of the session 160 eur per day + food
This boat has 4 additional services available. View addons
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
Optional Extras (1)
Hostess150 €per day
Required Extras (3)
Skipper160 €per day
Final Cleaning / Transit Log200 €per booking
Tourist Tax1 €per person/day
- Stereo AUX input mp3 hookup
- Chart plotter
Navigation & Safety
- Chart plotter
- VHF Radio
- Bow thruster
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Torch light
- Stereo AUX input mp3 hookup
- USB Connection
- Speakers on deck
- Teak deck
- Bed linen
- Warm water
- Cockpit table
- Outdoor shower
- Overnight stay
Oct. 3rd, 2022
Sept. 19th, 2022
As a couple we found the boat very comfortable, spacious and well appointed. What really made the trip was the skipper, Luka. Luka was gracious about taking us to all the places that tourists typically want to go, but additionally, he took us to quieter ports with amazing restaurants and the most beautiful scenery. We so enjoyed sailing with him. He provided fascinating historical info as well as current information about our surroundings and helped us to better understand Croatia and its citizens. Would highly recommend Luka and Neven’s boat.
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Split, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast when sailing in Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
Full refund if renter cancels 31 days or more before the trip start date.
No refund if renter cancels 30 days or less before the trip start date.