• 52 ft | 15,88 length
• 5 double cabins
• 3 showers
• 3 heads
• 2 Double Bunk
• 4,70 m beam
• 1,70 m draft
• 12,25 t Displacement
• 950 L / 251 US.G Water Tank
• 460 L / 121 US.G Fuel Tank
• 110 hp Engine
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven, Steering Wheel & Full Set of Charts
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 4 Bunk Beds, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers & 3 Toilets
• Sails: 59 m² Main Sail battened, 66 m² Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, 5 hp Outboard Engine, Gangway plank, Swimming ladder & Set of Snorkeling Gear
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind vane, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder, VHF, Navigation Aids & Adriatic Sea Pilot
• Facilities: Hot Water, Radio, MP3+AUX CD player & 3 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Galley Fully Equipped & Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: Shore Power 220 Vm, Battery Charger, Inverter & 12 V Socket
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Dubrovnik, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
Dubrovnik is probably one of the most famous and luxurious yachting destination in the Mediterranean. Preferred by many as a starting point for their vacation in the Adriatic sea, the medieval walled fortress offers a fantastic backdrop for Dubrovnik boat trips. The Harmony Sail yacht rental in Dubrovnik you are looking at right now is an excellent choice for either a week-long itinerary with long sail passages along the Southern Dalmatian coast, or an intense island hopping adventure. Before you decide to rent a boat in Dubrovnik, make sure to read our Sailing in Croatia boating guide, as well as the more detailed guides to well-known yachting playgrounds in the Adriatic sea: Split - Attractions by Boat and Sailing Holidays from Sibenik. For example, a popular summer adventure would be to rent a boat in Dubrovnik and go on an amazing week-long cruise to Zadar. And if this fine Harmony Sail yacht is not what you were looking for, we invite you to check out the other offers in Dubrovnik, or to browse our extensive inventory of beautiful Sail monohulls and catamarans in Split, Sibenik and Zadar.
As soon as you select this Harmony 52.0 ft Harmony Sail yacht rental for Dubrovnik boat trips, we recommend starting a conversation with the boat representative. Click on the “Message Owner“ blue button to ask more details before you rent a boat in Dubrovnik, and to discuss details about your itinerary.