The vessel is a 31 M. luxury crewed gulet. She was built as a charter gulet in 2013. She has 6 double and 2 twin cabins, all with en-suite facilities. She can accommodate up to 16 guests. The vessel is a perfect luxury gulet to charter in Croatia and Montenegro.
• Cabin: 8 (6 Double, 2 Twin)
• Pax: 16
• LOA: 31 M
• Beam: 8 M
• Built: 2013
Paddle Board, Water Ski, Banana, Fishing Equipment, Snorkelling Equipment, Kayak, DVD, TV, Music System, Air-Conditioning, Tender With Outboard Engine , Wireless Internet Connection
• Base Port: Trogir/Croatia
• Cruising Area: Adriatic
Prices: (Per day)
• April: €2,600 EUR
• May: €2,600 EUR
• June: €3,070 EUR
• July: €3,540 EUR
• August: €3,540 EUR
• September: €3,210 EUR
• October: €2,770 EUR
Included In Basic Rates:
• Crew & onboard services
• Fuel costs for cruising up to 4 hours per day
• Use of onboard water sports and recreational equipment (Excluding fuel costs)
• Yacht insurance
• Provisioning of food and beverages
• Port entry, exit fees and taxes
• Airport transfers (Optional)
• Crew gratuity (Optional)
What to Bring:
At least two swimming suits. High protection sun lotion, sun protection cap, protection lipstick, the attire should be according to warm (night) – hot (daytime) temperatures, camera or/and handy-cam, beach towels and personal towels. A memory book to note your happy moments. No shoes are allowed on board, just bring your sneakers or walking shoes for land cruising.
Gulets do not permit guests to bring pets on board for several reasons. The crew is required to maintain rigid cleanliness standards for all their guests and there is a potential of allergens from animal remaining on board. Animals are typically not accustomed to the strict confinement of a ship and an active cruising can be quite uncomfortable for pets. Just like humans, animals can also be sensitive to the effects of motion and may become disoriented or lethargic.
April, May and October’s temperature range between 20 and 26 degrees centigrade and are much cooler than at the height of the season. Temperatures for June, July and August are hot, ranging from 30 to 38 degrees centigrade. It is not humid and unlikely to see rain at the height of summer.
Optional on GSM System with limited data allowance. Please inform us before.
• If you cancel the booking more than 30 days prior to the commencement date, we will be entitled to keep the Deposit and refund any balance to you.
• If you cancel the booking within 30 days prior to the commencement date the charter fees are not refundable. If we are able to re-charter the Yacht for all or part of the charter period, a proportion of the charter fee may be refunded.
For more details please inquire directly through "Message Owner". Hope we will meet soon.
Usually this boat operates around Trogir, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.