There is no denying that Aquilas are a boat of beauty. You'll love the how spacious she is, from the Stern to the bow there is enough room for your entire party! The stern of the boat is by far our favorite. Take a seat while we are underway and look out over the back and you might be able to see the dolphins following behind. Moving inside you can gather around the dinette to enjoy a quick bite to eat. The bluetooth will play all your favorite songs as we cruise around the waterways or head over to a sandbar. Once we drop anchor you'll be able to enjoy some time floating around in crystal blue waters or even head over to the sandbar to explore. On our way back in you can take in all the sights from the flybridge. Giving you the best seat to sit back and relax! ** Paddle board available for use on 8 hour charters.
The cancellation policy is as follows:
If the vessel was booked (deposit made) with more than 72 hours of the departure date:
● Free cancellations for 24 hours after the deposit is made.
● After 24 hours, the deposit is non-refundable until the remaining balance has been successfully collected.
● The remaining balance will be deducted at least 7 days prior to the departure date.
● After the remaining balance has been charged, cancellations are non-refundable unless weather or mechanical failure occurs. We may cancel due to weather conditions. That decision will be determined on the day of departure only. Forecasts are not an acceptable reason for cancellation.
● After the remaining balance has been charged, deposits will be refunded. The remaining balance will be non-refundable.
● Note: if your charter departure date is less than 7 days away, there are no refunds or cancellations. You may reschedule only. Reschedule fees apply. See below. If the vessel was booked (deposit made) within (less than) 72 hours of the departure date:
● Cancellations are non-refundable. No exceptions. Deposits are refundable only.
● If you place a full payment (deposit + remaining balance) for a charter that takes place within 72 hours of the departure date (ex: next day or same day bookings), there are no refunds or cancellations. All sales are final and subject to forfeit the entire remaining balance.
● Note: Weather and/or Mechanical failure will still result in a reschedule only.
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Stove / grill
- Stove / grill
Member since October 2022
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around St. Petersburg, FL.
Tampa Bay - a large natural harbor and estuary on the west-central coast of Florida - is a mix of deep history, rich cultural heritage and a modern landscape. Discover Tampa Bay attractions by boat and get ready for great nautical experience. Hop aboard one of our boat rentals in Tampa Bay, FL and set sail to Dali museum in St Petersburg. Or embark on one of our
Customer Questions & Answers
Full refund if renter cancels 31 days or more before the trip start date.
No refund if renter cancels 30 days or less before the trip start date.