About the Boat With a length of over 32’ and a catamaran design that takes passengers on what they call a “magic carpet ride”, slices thru waves, virtually eliminates bouncing and pounding, and makes even the most nervous passengers feel safe and secure. Stepping on board, spacious is an understatement as it has comfortable seating for 8 in the bow and 4 in the stern plus open standing room everywhere. There is an enclosed head for those seeking bathroom privacy, and both a bow dodger and stern shade feature that allows everyone to get out of the sun, cold, rain, and wind whenever they want! The catamaran design makes the bow area usable unlike monohull or pontoon boat that provide a rough, wet ride when the wind blows.
The boat was built to entertain with an amazing 10 speaker sound system with two monster 12” subs for bass that you can control with Bluetooth from your phone. With 2000 watts of power, you will be the king of the sandbar and ensure you can hear whatever you want to hear in or out of the boat and often find yourself becoming the DJ for the whole sandbar! The catamaran design is like a pontoon but designed for the ocean, so you get the space AND the infamous magic carpet ride! There is a huge cooler onboard for all the food and drink you can possibly bring. We also allow free use of a paddleboard, 3 adult kayaks, 2 child kayaks, and the biggest lily pad you have ever seen strong enough for 8 adults to stand on it at the same time!
The cancellation policy is as follows:
If the vessel was booked (deposit made) with more than 72 hours of the departure date:
● Free cancellations for 24 hours after the deposit is made.
● After 24 hours, the deposit is non-refundable until the remaining balance has been successfully collected.
● The remaining balance will be deducted at least 7 days prior to the departure date.
● After the remaining balance has been charged, cancellations are non-refundable unless weather or mechanical failure occurs. We may cancel due to weather conditions. That decision will be determined on the day of departure only. Forecasts are not an acceptable reason for cancellation.
● After the remaining balance has been charged, deposits will be refunded. The remaining balance will be non-refundable.
● Note: if your charter departure date is less than 7 days away, there are no refunds or cancellations. You may reschedule only. Reschedule fees apply. See below. If the vessel was booked (deposit made) within (less than) 72 hours of the departure date:
● Cancellations are non-refundable. No exceptions. Deposits are refundable only.
● If you place a full payment (deposit + remaining balance) for a charter that takes place within 72 hours of the departure date (ex: next day or same day bookings), there are no refunds or cancellations. All sales are final and subject to forfeit the entire remaining balance.
● Note: Weather and/or Mechanical failure will still result in a reschedule only.
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Life jackets
Navigation & Safety
- Life jackets
Member since October 2022
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around St. Petersburg, FL.
Tampa Bay - a large natural harbor and estuary on the west-central coast of Florida - is a mix of deep history, rich cultural heritage and a modern landscape. Discover Tampa Bay attractions by boat and get ready for great nautical experience. Hop aboard one of our boat rentals in Tampa Bay, FL and set sail to Dali museum in St Petersburg. Or embark on one of our
Customer Questions & Answers
Full refund if renter cancels 31 days or more before the trip start date.
No refund if renter cancels 30 days or less before the trip start date.