This gulet, totally refitted in 2017 is the best edition of the famous Bodrum design yachts. She is 39 meters (128 ft ) long with an epoxy laminated mahogany hull, and full of amenities.
She has 5 cabins providing accommodation for up to 10 guests in the pure luxury.
Her captain and the 5 other crew are ready, willing and able to serve you and your loved ones, friends with utmost attention and make sure you have an unforgettable charter holiday.
• Builder: Bodrum / Cd Yatcifilik
• Designer: Bodrum Kartas Yacht design
• Year: 2007/total refit 2017
• Construction: Epoxy Laminated Wood (Mahogany)
• Length: 128'/39M
• Beam: 29'
• Draft: 14'
• Cruise Speed: 13 Knots
• Max speed: 12 Knots
• Sail Area: 718m2
• Engines: 2 X 450 Cummins
• Generators: 2 X 40KW Soley 35
• 22,5 KW Generator
• Each Cabin equipped with A/C individual controls
• Shower Units in Bathrooms
• TV & DVD & Sonos Music System
• Sattelite TV, Internet in Cabins & Salon
• 5,50m Zodiac w/ with 100 HP Mercury
• 3,15m Service Boatw/ 9,9 HP Mercury engine
WATER SPORTS AMENITIES:
• 2 X SUP
• 2 X Canoe ( 1 for 1 +1 for 2)
• Water Ski, Children and Adults
• Fishing equipment
• Snorkel Gear
• July/August: €6,500
• June/September: €6,000
• May/October: €5,000
• When cruising Croatian waters a 13% VAT is applicable to the number of days in Croatia.
• No VAT applies to cruising in Montenegro.
• Port Fees start at €1000 basic costs to cover transit. ck in and out procedures and customs fees. when itinerary and ports of calls determined addt'l port fees will be determined during cruise part of the APA
• Fuel for Watersports is charged according to use. APA
• Food can be customized to your desires and priced at cost, OR Half Board and Full Board options are available under Add-Ons. If HB or FB taken will adjust APA % for Marina fees etc.
• Under no circumstances are guests allowed to cook themselves. The chefs are there to provide the service and guests are welcome to lend a hand if desired.
• Alcohol is extra at cost plus delivery fees if needed.
• Gratuity for crew is customary.
• This vessel is also available in Montenegro
Member since May 2018
A Californian who fell in love with the Eastern Med, I've been a yacht charter broker for 22 years. I specialize in voyages in and around Greece, Turkey, Croatia, and Sicily as I love the gulet style of yachts of those regions. I offer a choice of yachts which appeal to families, groups of friends, couples and business groups. Perhaps the most pleasurable part of my job is putting together the cruise itineraries, menus and activities which make for that perfect holiday on the sea.
Usually this boat operates around Split, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
The city of Split has plenty to keep visitors occupied for more than a few days, especially history buffs.
Welcome to one of the most popular summer sailing paradise in the Adriatic Sea! This Custom yacht charter in Split, Croatia is a Sail, 128.0 ft boat, perfectly suitable for a memorable sailing vacation. Rent a boat in Split, Croatia and get ready to discover an amazing coastal scenery, charming towns, and many small islands surrounded by aquamarine waters and deserted lagoons.
Cruising the Dalmatian coast on a Sail yacht charter from Split can be either an effortless long passage with easy anchorages in secluded bays, or a sailing itinerary with short passages and frequent stops to visit the historic towns. It you plan to rent a boat in Split, make sure to check our comprehensive Croatia sailing guide featuring most popular itineraries, the most famous destinations to drop anchor and enjoy, and many other useful information for your next summer vacation in this wonderful part of the world. Your 128.0 ft Custom yacht charter in Croatia comes also with a lot of options, presented on our website as add-ons. Check them out and choose the ones that best suit your plans and your needs. And if you are planning to spend more time on the Dalmatian coast, we invite you to browse our top selection of monohulls and catamarans in other famous nautical destinations close to Split, featuring a lot of Sail yachts in Zadar, Sibenik and Dubrovnik. Choose the perfect boat rental for you and your family or friends and start planning! For every region we have put together destination guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Split, Croatia - Attractions by Boat, Sailing Holidays in Šibenik and Things to Do by Boat in Zadar. These guides are written by our local teams together with members of Sailo’s boating community, and include our top favorite things you can do on your 128.0 Custom yacht charter in Split.
Before you decide to rent a boat in Split, Croatia, you can always ask for more details about this Custom Sail yacht charter, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative.
We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 128.0 Custom Sail yacht charter in Croatia!