Plan your next boating adventure on this beautiful Prestige 500 mega yacht charter. This is the best way to explore New York from the water. She’s not only gorgeous but she’s also comfortable, and the perfect way to spend your next vacation on motor yacht charter in New York!
• 2015 Impeccable condition
• Hi-Tech Bluetooth Sound System Speakers in & out
• 2 Modern Contemporary Heads
• Sunbathing Beds
• Shade Seating & AC Saloons
• Fast and Smooth Sleek Ride
• Drop Anchor, Float & Swim to Secluded Beach
• Casual or Formal meals aboard
• Narrated tour from Scenic Bridge
• Sunset Cocktails & Dinner
• Captain and Stewardess
• Complimentary Champagne Toast
• Charter Insurance from Lloyds of London
• U.S.C.G. Approved Personal Flotation Devices All Sizes
• N.Y. State Law – Life vest must be worn for under 12 years age when underway, but can be removed in the enclosed salon or at anchor.
• SERVICE DOGS - Are welcome but must wear a properly fitted life vest with handles. We recommend you have them practice swimming while wearing the vest prior to,
• Local Fuel Around Sag Harbor and Shelter Island
• Relaxation Water Toys/Rafts
• Convenient Ice-Maker, Refrigerator & Freezer
• Ice-Cold Bottled Waters
• Caterer, Personal Chef or B.Y.O. Food and Alcohol
• Sorry No Red Wine It Stains!
QUARTER DAY CRUISE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE SUNSET ROSE CRUISE ONLY:
Our Sunset Rose’ cruises from 7:00pm -9.30pm (only $2,907 plus $216 Tax and Services $543)
We generally depart Sag Harbor at any of these 4 options unless you wish to book an 7-hour trip:
10am – 2pm
2:30pm – 6:30pm
2:30pm – 8:30pm
7:00pm – 10pm Sunset & Evening Rose’ Cruise
7 days a week starting May 1, and run until October 15th.
Due to demand we must depart at these times in June, July and August and on weekends. Weekdays will have more flexibility.
1 Long Wharf Drive Sag Harbor.
We have a no-rain and small craft advisory policy so we do not set sail if it is currently raining or rain is imminent in the forecast. We also obviously care about your safety, so we will not set sail in any inclement weather and during any small craft advisory. We will generally make those decisions 2-hours before sailing time. If our captain decides not to set sail that day, due to rain or if a small craft advisory is in effect, you will have an option for a rain date or a refund in form of a credit note.
NO REFUND IS GIVEN IN ANY CASE, HOWEVER ONLY A CREDIT NOTED WILL BE ISSUED ONLY IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
Once a client books a boat we notify all subsequent inquiries that “the boat is unavailable and taken”, so, for this reason, we do not offer any refund on cancellations. If you cancel a reservation greater than 90 days away we do allow a no-cost change of the date. Inclement weather as stated above is the sole reason for cancellation.
We have minimum 4 hours rental requirements during day time and 3 hours in the evening which is Sunset cruise
The listed price is estimated. Please inquire directly through the "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Sag Harbor, NY.
New York City looks great from the ground, but that view from the water is something else! Jump aboard a Sailo boat rental from the Big Apple and experience the thrill of the sea - and snap plenty of incredible pictures. Sailing in NYC is a must on your summer bucket list, whether you are visiting or a New Yorker.
It might not be the first thing you think of when finding things to do in New York City, but renting a boat for a full day or just a few hours is a truly memorable experience.