Have a fantastic vacation onboard one of the most comfortable and spacious catamarans. Getting onboard is the perfect way to escape from the boisterous crowds. Have some quality time with your loved ones or friends or colleagues or have an adventurous trip aboard.
• 40 ft. LOA
• 22 ft. BEAM
• 3.67 ft. DRAFT
• 211 US Gal. / 800 L Water Tank
• 103 US Gal. / 400 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 40 hp Engine
Features & Facilities:
• AMENTIES: Freezer part of fridge
• ACCOMMODATION: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• PASSENGERS: 6 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• SAILS: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• DECK: cockpit extension Swim Platform, over helm, with full enclosure Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Davits for the dinghy & Swimming ladder
• NAVIGATION: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• FACILITIES: Air Conditioning in hulls only, NOT IN SALON, Cabin Fans, with Bluetooth Radio, CD player & 1 Electric Toilet Pump
• GALLEY: 272 L Refrigerator
• ELECTRIC: 9KW, 110V Generator, Inverter & in cabins 12 V Socket
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.