Sit back, relax and have fun in the Bahamas onboard a beautiful Lucia 40 ft catamaran rental.
• 11.73 m / 38 ft. LOA
• 6.63 m / 21.7 ft. BEAM
• 1.2 m / 3.9 ft. DRAFT
• 2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
• 300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 90L / 12V Freezer
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers, 2 Toilets
• Passengers: 6 Recommended & 8 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table
Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Garmin GPS Plotter, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Wind Instruments, Garmin Speed Log, Garmin Depth Sounder & Garmin VHF
• Facilities: 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning & Cabin Fans
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven & Refrigerator
• Electric: 7.5KW / 110V Generator, 110V, 2000W Inverter & 12 V Socket
Additional Fees: Skipper & hostess
Departure/Arrival Port: Marsh Harbour
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Cancellation Policy:
a. In event of charterer cancelling the trip more than 60 days before the original charter start, the charterer will lose its 30% of the deposit. Any Add-on options paid in advance, the amount will be reimbursed.
b. In event of charterer cancelling the trip 59 days or less prior to the original charter start, an entire charter fee paid till date will be charged. Any Add-on options paid in advance, the amount will be reimbursed. Unless cancellation occurs within 7 days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches on exciting daily, multi-day and week-long Nassau, Bahamas sailing trips!
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.