Have fun in sun in the Bahamas aboard Lagoon 400. The vessel is featured with 4 double cabins, 1 single cabin, 2 showers, 2 heads and a front peak. The vessel is powered with Yanmar 2 x 45 HP Engine and has a fuel capacity of 150 liters.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 24 ft | 7,25 m Beam, 5 ft | 1,50 m Draft, 400 Holding Tanks & 138 gal | 600 lWater capacity
• RIG: Furling Genoa, Partially Battened Mainsail & 904,17 ft² | 84 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Dodger, Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove oven, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, Lazy bag, Solar Panel & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & DELTA Spare anchor
✅ WEEKLY PRICES:
PRICE per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
- DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
- ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
✅ DAILY PRICES: (Skippered only) (Available on Request Only)
PRICES: Starts from $1,567 USD
INCLUDES: Skipper, Cleaning, Refueling, Starter Pack, Handling Fees & Port Taxes.
FOOD & BEVERAGES OPTIONS: We can provide a deli-type lunch with sandwiches, veggies, sides, juice, and other beverages, including a fixed amount of alcohol per person for $50 per person.
OPTIONAL: Chef available for additonal cost + Provisioning
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.