Ideal for relaxed cruising, this 48 ft catamaran charter is what you need to enjoy the sailing experience of a lifetime in Nassau!
Length: 47 ft | 14,30 m
double cabins: 4
single cabins: 2
Front peak: 2
Double berth: 2
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
- Layout: 4 Bathrooms, Beds in the saloon, 4 Cabins, 4 Double beds, 2 x 1.40 Double Berth size & 2 forepeaks + 1 single Simple beds
- General characteristics: 7.70 Beam, 11t Displacement, 1.10 Draft, 2 x 55 hp Engines, 480 L Fuel tank, 14.30 Length overall & 700 L Water tank
- Rig: 80 m² Full batten mainsail & 56 m² Furling Genoa
-Leisure comfort devices: Including jack cable for MP3 CD player, 3.10 m Semi rigid dinghy & Solar panels
- Mechanical & Electrical: 100 Ah Engine Battery & 660 Ah Service Battery
- Amenities: Air conditioning, 11 Kva Generator, Deck fitting, Bimini Top, Self-tailing winches & Swimming ladder
- Electronics: Autopilot, 500 amp battery charger, 2 Coloured chart plotter, Depth sounder, Electric windlass, GPS, Speedometer, VHF, Wind Indicator & Wind speed indicator
- Engine: 500 W Battery Charger
- Deck: 9.8 hp Outboard Engine
- Electric: Inverter
Price Excludes: (Mandatory)
Bahamas Taxes, Cleaning, Damage Waiver (per day), Handling Fees & Starter pack
Optional: Hostess (per day) & Skipper (per day)
a. If the renter cancels the booking 60 days prior to the original charter start an 30% of the cancellation fee will be charged out of the deposit and any advance paid Add-on option will be reimbursed.
b. If the renter cancels the booking 59 days or less prior to the original charter start an entire charter fee will be charged & any advance payment towards Add-on option will be reimbursed. Unless cancellation occurs within 7 days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
This particular boat is starting to show its age but we did get a great price. One of the berths does not have AC which would of been a huge problem if we needed all 4 berths. And it's not that it didn't work, there was none at all for that berth. New system installed throughout the boat could not be installed in that berth for some reason. The electronics were a little buggy and are showing their age. There is a new autopilot mounted but not wired in yet so hopefully there are upgrades coming. All in all for the price we paid and what we used the boat for we were happy.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches on exciting daily, multi-day and week-long Nassau, Bahamas sailing trips!
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.