Dine & wine in Bermuda onboard most elegant sailing catamaran
Bermuda Custom (2014)
We are pleased to offer our Bermuda 77 catamaran for private charter in Bermuda. It is without a doubt the largest and most luxurious sailing charter yacht in Bermuda. Whether you would like to take out a small group of close friends and family or host a large cocktail cruise, we have you covered. The spacious deck areas, ample interior/exterior lounge seating, and panoramic views from the flybridge make it the perfect yacht to host your next event in Bermuda.
Listed rates are based on 10 guests cruising on a weekday before 5.00 PM.
• Length: 77ft (23.5)
• Breadth: 35ft (10.5m)
• Hull design/ Engineering: Schionning Designs
• Displacement: 18.5T
• Payload: 2.5T
• Samsung LED TV: The TV Lounge is equipped with a 32" LED TV. Guest cabins also feature LED TV for high-definition entertainment.
• Apple TV Media Server: Each cabin is fitted with an Apple TV. This acts as a media server and gives each cabin access to an extensive library of Audio and Video.
• Apple iPad: These can be used as a remote to control the cabin's audio and video, as well as making the perfect interface for emailing, reading newspapers, and use as a personal computer for each cabin and while on deck.
• Bose Sound Dock: Each cabin is equipped with a Bose Sound Dock. This offers superior sound in a super-compact form. Guests onboard can either plug their own iPod into it or they can play music off the onboard music library via the Apple TV.
• Bose Surround Sound: The saloon features a Bose Acoustimass surround sound system which offers superior sound quality usually synonymous with luxury homes.
(Max 75 Passengers)
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Weekday Cruise(Mon – Thu before 5 PM)
2 Hour - $1,400(up to 10 passengers) $30 Each additional passenger
3 Hour - $1,800(up to 10 passengers) $40 Each additional passenger
4 Hour - $2,400(up to 10 passengers) $50 Each additional passenger
5 Hour - $3,000(up to 10 passengers) $60 Each additional passenger
Weeknight Cruise (Mon – Thu 5 PM onwards)
2 Hour - $2,070(up to 30 passengers) $40 Each additional passenger
3 Hour - $2,700(up to 30 passengers) $50 Each additional passenger
4 Hour - $3,420(up to 30 passengers) $60 Each additional passenger
5 Hour - $4,140(up to 30 passengers) $70 Each additional passenger
Weekend Cruise (Fri – Sun)
2 Hour - $2,300(up to 30 passengers) $40 Each additional passenger
3 Hour - $3,000(up to 30 passengers) $50 Each additional passenger
4 Hour - $3,800(up to 30 passengers) $60 Each additional passenger
5 Hour - $4,600(up to 30 passengers) $70 Each additional passenger
The above prices exclude -
Gratuity 10%, Booking fee 2%, Food and Beverages, Sailo's Service fee
The prices are estimates and depend on the number of guests, the catering, and the bar package you choose. Please contact us for pricing and package options! We can't wait to have you aboard!
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
- Cocktail parties
July 28th, 2023
It was a great experience from the beginning to the end. We took some amazing drone footage and our group enjoyed the day. We would definitely book the boat again when we return to Bermuda. Thank you for making our experience unforgettable.
June 12th, 2023
Aug. 10th, 2022
Great time on an amazing boat!
Aug. 17th, 2021
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Hamilton, BM.
Home to pink sandy beaches and a multitude of exceptional dive sites, Bermuda is a world class sailing destination. Enjoy a boat charter in Bermuda and find out for yourself!
A self governing British overseas territory, Bermuda is known mostly for her beautiful beaches, luxury resorts and as being the focal point of the mysterious ‘triangle’.
No refund if renter cancels