Go with our Captain and sail off the coast of Costa Adeje Tenerife south to see Whales, dolphins and turtles in their natural habitat without the crowds, treat your family to an exclusive private charter or a shared charter. Your Captain is informative and will serve you quality drinks when you require. The coast off Tenerife South is one of the best places in the world to see pilot whales and with the usually calm seas around Tenerife, either enjoy as part of a small shared charter group or on your own private charter. You and your family will enjoy the time spent on our yacht.
Prices: (Private Charter)
• 3 Hours: €479 EUR
Private trip for 1 - 9 people, which includes transport (+25km radius of Puerto colón), Cava, food, drinks, 3 hrs. crossing.
• 6 Hours: €821 EUR
Private trip for 1 - 9 people, which includes transport (+25km radius of Puerto colón), Cava, paella or roasted chicken, drinks, 6 hrs. crossing.
Shared Charter: (Per person)
• Children under 10 years: €40 EUR
• Adult: €63 EUR
A payment of 20% of the total reservation is required at booking and the remaining 80% will be paid on the day of the excursion.
We invite you to enjoy our boats and service from our marina in Costa Adeje. Our boat is available for private and shared charter. We also have water-sports equipment and fishing boats available. Please contact us for more information, prices and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Santa Cruz De Tenerife, ES.
Sailing in Spain’s Canary Islands offers a treasure trove of opportunity. With a boat charter from Tenerife or Gran Canaria, you’ll be able to explore secluded beaches, hidden snorkel spots and sleepy villages.
Offering a favorable climate year round, the Canary Islands are a favorite for sunseekers from Europe and further afield. You’ll find many a boat charter in Tenerife and the other Canary Islands, with options for bareboat or crewed yachts as you choose.