Treat your family or friends to a luxury time on the water, enjoy complimentary Cava and canapes on arrival, free bar, all snacks, food and fruits included. See the friendly pilot whales and dolphins off the Costa Adeje coast, visit secluded bays, swim and snorkel with turtles, available for 2 hours, 3 hours 4 hour and 6-hour private charters or even a full day tour to La Gomera or 3 hours shared charters. Our luxury Fairline motor/power boat is available for private and shared charters with our bilingual Captain.
This boat is available for private charters only.
Prices - Private Charter only for 1 to 10 persons
• 2 Hours: €542 EUR
The price includes transport (+25km radius of Puerto Colon), Cava. food (snacks), drink, 2 hrs. crossing
• 3 Hours: €741 EUR
The price includes transport (+25km radius of Puerto Colon), Cava. food (snacks), drink, 3 hrs. crossing
• 4 Hours: €890 EUR
The price includes transport (+25km radius of Puerto Colon), Cava, paella or roasted chicken, drink, 4 hrs. crossing.
• 6 Hours: €1,083 EUR
The price includes transport (+25km radius of Puerto Colon), Cava, paella or roasted chicken, drink, 6 hrs. crossing.
A payment of 20% of the total reservation will be made and the remaining 80% will be paid on the day of the excursion.
We invite you to enjoy our boats and service from our marina in Costa Adeje. Our boat is available for private and shared charter. Our power boat is available for private charters only, taking a minimum of 10 people. We also have water-sports equipment and fishing boats available. Please contact us for more information, prices and availability.
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
- Cocktail parties
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Santa Cruz De Tenerife, ES.
Sailing in Spain’s Canary Islands offers a treasure trove of opportunity. With a boat charter in Tenerife or Gran Canaria, you’ll be able to explore secluded beaches, hidden snorkel spots and sleepy villages.
Offering a favorable climate year round, the Canary Islands are a favorite for sunseekers from Europe and further afield.
No refund if renter cancels