Tour starts with our one of a kind Technohull Sea DNA 999 G5 rib boat, from Spetses or else-named “Pitiousa” – after the plentitude of pine trees that the island used to have. Spetses is a strong city of Athens and the first Island to participate in the Greek Revolution of 1821, and has the strongest Hellenic shipping power along with Hydra Island. We will start from the main Port, and have a little cruise to the Old Port for a close look at the modern status and then to Agia Marina for a cold cocktail at the beach bar and some fun time. To continue, we cruise by the coast line alongside the magnificent old houses and stone streets.
Several stops in secret, crystal blue beaches and small blue lagoon waters around the Island for swimming and sun bathing, like “Agioi Anargiroi” – a quite bay to relax, “Agia Paraskevi” – famous of its popular destination for royal, glam marriage ceremonies, and then we will have the longest stop at Zogeria bay. We will have launch at traditional restaurants of your preference just over the sea until late afternoon. We continue straight to Hinitsa island and cruise along the magnificent Porto Heli Riviera while watching the sun set.
What a wonderful way to spend your day in the Greek waters…
• The boats are fully equipped with the obligatory life jackets and emergency flairs, appropriate engine power, secondary auxiliary safety engine, fuel tanks with reserve switch, portable fuel tank for the secondary engine, fire extinguisher, cruising instruments, compass, electronic GPS-Plotter, cruising lights and mooring lights, anchor, mooring lines, swimming platform with ladder, radio-CD player, ice-cooler fridge and sun tent.
• The boat is delivered being fully checked, bunkered, and supplied with shower water, water and ice.
• The boats can be supplied with food and drinks from the mini market which is located on our premises. Ice supply and ice blocks are available so as to enable the prolonged use of the cooler.
• Marine equipment and accessories store is found in our premises with a wide range of marine outfits.
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
• Policy of "Dossier's expenses" (150 Euro minimum) will be applied for bookings cancelled in time period up to 90 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period from booking to 60 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 50% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 60-50 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 80% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 50 - 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
• Cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee, for bookings cancelled within a period of 30 days prior to boat embarkation.
In case that the yacht under cancellation is re-chartered to another charterer for the same period and under the same conditions, only the dossier expenses will be charged.
In case of inability to return the boat at the agreed date, time and place for any reason, including bad weather, the renter is responsible for the charge of extra rental day if needed, captain, overnight, f&b and extra gasoline.
What To Bring:
• A valid passport or ID
• A valid credit card (we accept Visa & MasterCard) in order to pay the rental amount
• A fully charged mobile to communicate in any case (or emergency).
Please Direct message the owner to check the availability and prices since prices vary per season.
Sea DNA 999 G5
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
Navigation & Safety
- VHF Radio
- Depth finder
- Fish finder
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- USB Connection
- Speakers on deck
- Cocktail parties
Member since March 2018
I love to spend as much time as possible in and around the water! I was born and raised in Greece, one of the most beautiful countries around the world, and have been around boats and water activities my whole life!
Our team, enjoy meeting new clients and doing everything we can to provide an amazing boating experience for people visiting Greece or just a fun, relaxing time for those people who live here and just want to get out and enjoy all the amazing waters and secret spots this place has to offer!
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around Porto Cheli, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of opportunities for day trips from Athens.