No matter how far inland we live, there’s something about the sea that calls to us. It’s wide. It’s deep. It’s blue. It’s a canvas upon which we can paint adventures we otherwise can't-do on dry land. Worried about not having your own yacht? No need to worry! We have the solution for you at very affordable cost. Climb aboard and explore the Thailand with a small group of fellow adventurers to discover your destination’s every isolated cove, pristine beach, and secluded coastal village. Billions of years ago, we emerged from the sea. Isn’t it time you went back?
• 45 ft | 13,60 m Length
• 4 double cabins
• 2 single cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
• 2 Front peak
• 4 Double Berth
• 7.42 m beam
• 1.22 m draft
• 2 x 400 L Water Tank
• 2 x 400 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 57 HP Yanmar Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 120 L/h, 220V Watermaker
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets, 2 - accessible from deck hatch or through forward cabin Forepeak Cabin Single & Fly Bridge
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Over flybridge Bimini, cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, tables in fwd cockpit Cockpit Table, with hot + cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 for mainsail Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine A65 GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: 220V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans & 4 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Full size - 615L with ice maker and dedicated converter Electric Fridge 220 V & part of full size fridge Ice Maker
• Electric: 11 KW, 220V Generator, Battery Charger, 1 in each cabin + 1 at nav station 12 V Socket, 220 V Socket & 4 x 100 W Solar Panel
• Departure Port: Phuket & Langkawi
• Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & hostess
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Security Deposit - $9,600 per booking
Starter Pack - $48 per booking
Handling fees - $36 per booking
Cleaning - $300 per booking
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Sailing from Phuket is one of the best ways to explore Thailand nautical wonders and to enjoy a relaxed vacation on a Sailo private yacht charter. Phuket is an ideal starting point for a day trip to Phi Phi island to see the famous beach where Leonardo diCaprio’s movie was filmed. Hop aboard your luxury yacht charter for an overnight cruise to the Similan and Surin islands and don’t forget your diving suit and your fishing rods! Or set sail on your deluxe catamaran charter from Phuket to visit the stunning Phang Nga bay and explore the sea caves, have lunch at the picturesque fishing village on stilts. Read on to find out more about the best experiences you can have sailing from Phuket!More about Phuket, Thailand
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Bali yacht rental in Phuket is a Sail 45.0 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Bali Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Sail yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Bali Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 45.0 ft Bali Sail boat charter in Phuket!