This brand new, fully loaded 2018 Lagoon 52F is now available for charter in Phuket (launched in mid. December 2017). Price includes two crew (skipper and hostess) and excludes food and fuel. Be among the first to charter this incredible yacht!
The Lagoon shipyard together with their yacht design partner VPLP who have used their experience of competitive sailing in developing a new style for a whole new generation of Lagoons, the Lagoon 52 is the first model introducing this new generation. With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, contemporarily styled hulls and its levitated hardtop and with a taller rig moved aft the Lagoon 52 stands out from the crowd. But its originality goes a great deal further than just its “outer” appearance, or even its interior layout.
The saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley to the port which leads to direct access to the cockpit, together with the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
This Lagoon 52F in 2018 hull is in 5 cabin versions, including 4 queen cabins all with en-suite bathrooms and separate showers, and a bunk bed cabin with en-suite head. The cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit.
The mast is located further to aft, which brings many advantages on a cruising catamaran: a large forward triangle allows a larger sails choice: a promise for great performance. The shorter boom makes the mainsail much easier to maneuver. The mainsail, which is relatively narrower and higher, benefits from better winds at the top, thus enhancing performance by re-centering the weight in this way, pitching is considerably reduced.
The yacht is accessed via open aft transoms, facilitating boarding and disembarking. She has broad side decks, with recessed deck hatches. The cockpit is level with the saloon and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area to starboard. The flybridge is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another leading from the deck on the starboard side. The steering station is positioned in the center of the flybridge, giving the skipper perfect visibility. All ropes and controls are located on the flybridge, away from the living areas. A tilting steering wheel is also found which can be adjusted to three different positions, giving the skipper perfect visibility under sail or when maneuvering.
The yacht has been successfully launched and start providing high-quality level charter services to her customers.
♦ Length: 15.58m (52')
♦ Beam: 8.74m (28’8’’)
♦ Draft: 1.55 metres (5' 1")
♦ Number of crew: 1-3
♦ Built: 2017
♦ Builder: Lagoon
♦ Model Year: 2018
♦ Flag: Thailand
♦ Main Sail: 1044 sqm
♦ Genoa / Jib: 635 sqm
♦ Spinnaker: 1636 sqm
♦ Cruising Speed: 8.5 /10
♦ Water Tank: 960 liters
♦ Fuel Tank: 992 liters
♦ Number of cabins: 5
♦ Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 1 Bunk
♦ Bed configuration: 4 Queen, 2 Single
♦ Number of guests: 10 + crew
♦ Maximum cruising capacity: 42 Guests + Crew
♦ Engines: Yanmar 2 x 80 hp
♦ Fuel consumption: 25 Litres/Hr
♦ 12V & 220V
♦ 32" Salon TV
♦ Stereo with 8 speakers in salon, cockpit & flybridge
♦ USB sockets in all cabins
♦ Air condition, fans in the salon, galley and all cabins
♦ Watermaker (280L per hour)
♦ Additional refrigerators / freezer / icemaker / Dishwasher
♦ Nespresso Coffee Machine / Toaster / Mixer
♦ Washing machine
♦ Electric Toilets with fresh water
♦ 24 hours WIFI connection
♦ Bimini on flybridge
♦ Deck shower
♦ Underwater LED lights
CHARTER SEASONS WITH WEEKLY PRICES:
• 1st April – 31st April: €14,999 EUR
• 1st May – 31st October: €9,999 EUR
• 1st November – 30th November: €14,999 EUR
• 1st December – 31st March: €16,999 EUR
• Peak Holiday Prices:
- 28th September - 7th October: €18,999 EUR
- 20th December - 12th January: €18,999 EUR
- 1st February - 10th February: €18,999 EUR
NOTE: All rates are subject to change without notice.
€6,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Mastercard (Amex not accepted).
BARE BOAT CHARTER INCLUDES:
• First and Last Night Mooring at Ao Po Grand Marina
• Dinghy and Outboard Engine
• Safety Equipment, Navigation Equipment and Cruising Guide
• First-Aid and Took Kit
• One Tank of Propane Gas (for cooking)
Skipper & Comfort Pack Includes (Obligatory):
• Skipper (will act as Deckhand and Pilot if Guests wish to sail themselves)
• Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off for up to 10 Guests
• Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week / person)
• Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
• Unlimited 4g WIFI
• Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Inflatable Kayaks (2) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
• Yacht Insurance
• End Cleaning
• All Local Taxes & VAT
The Bareboat Charter Rates and Obligatory Skipper & Comfort Pack Exclude:
• Additional Crew
• Provisioning Service and Food & Beverage Costs
• Cancellation Insurance
• National Park Fees
• Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
§ Crew Gratuities (at Guests’ discretion but typically 1,000 to 2,000 THB per crew member per day)
• Generator Usage – 5 EUR is charged per hour of generator usage (incl. related fuel used) – generator is needed to run air conditioning, water maker and electricity
• Gourmet Chef 170 EUR per day + crew food
• Chef/Hostess 170 EUR per day + crew food
• Deckhand 150 EUR per day + crew food
• Provisioning Service 90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts)
• Child Safety Net 250 EUR per charter
• SUP 30 EUR per day
• Kayak 20 EUR per day each
• Fishing Rods 15 EUR per day
DISCOUNTS (only applied to Weekly Charter Rates and excl. Additional Options):
• Repeat Customer Discount: 5% for any repeat customers (excl. Holidays & Peak Season)
• Long Charter Discount: 10 days 5% / 14 days 7.5% / 21 days 10%
• Early Booking Discount: 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 6
months before charter start date (excl. Holidays and Peak Season)
• NO Discount shall be applied to Peak and Holidays rates.
• Only ONE Discount may be applied for each charter.
• Flag & Registration: Thailand
• Base: Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket Thailand
• Embarkation Ao Po Grand Marina (additional charge for other pick-up location)
• Disembarkation Ao Po Grand Marina (additional charge for other drop-off location)
• Cruising Areas (weekly): Phuket Thailand, Langkawi Malaysia, and Myanmar (additional cruising permit fees may apply)
• One Way to/from Langkawi: Redelivery Fee of 3,500 EUR
BOOKING PROCEDURE AND PAYMENT:
• Upon booking confirmation, 50% of the charter fee shall be paid as down payment.
• 60 days prior to the charter start date, the balance of payment is due.
• For last minute bookings less than 40 days before the charter start date, 100% payment is due at time of charter confirmation.
• All payments settled at the base by credit card are subject to bank fees of approximately 3%.
If the charter is cancelled, the following penalties will be applied:
• More than 12 weeks prior to charter start date: 30% of charter fee
• Between 8 and 12 weeks prior to charter start date: 60% of charter fee
• Between 4 and 8 weeks prior to charter start date: 80% of charter fee
• Less than 4 weeks prior to charter start date: 100% of charter fee
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Phuket offers something for everyone; from luxury resorts, great golf and bumping nightlife; to beaches, scuba diving and hidden tropical islands. The perfect tropical playground to enjoy sailing in Thailand.
It’s often said that Phuket is Thailand in microcosm. The hilly jungle interior is fringed with pristine white sand beaches, sleepy villages and enough islands to keep an explorer busy for a lifetime. So it’s no surprise that when looking for a great place to go sailing in Thailand, many flock to Phuket for their boat charter.
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Lagoon yacht rental in Phuket is a Sail 52.0 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Sail yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 52.0 ft Lagoon Sail boat charter in Phuket!