This new model of Lagoon 40 looks more like her 50-foot sister model: featuring angular transoms, larger rectangular wrap-around windows and a coachroof that flows into an upwards-angled composite Bimini.
The foredeck has been added some softness to cover up on the deck hatches, the sun lounging cushions. Making it a perfect spot to curl up with a book or cocktail.You may easily pass refreshments from the salon to the foredeck, through the large porthole at the salon’s front window; can well save you a trip from the foredeck all the way to the galley. From the cockpit, steps lead up to the starboard-side helm, which is nicely integrated so the driver is separate but not alone.
The helm opens to the starboard side deck so you can easily step out and lend a hand with dock lines or anchoring. Her transoms are squared off with two low steps leading up from the swim platforms to the cockpit, enables easy access from the pontoon if the boat is moored sideway.
Despite her size, her interior is no compromises of space and cozy touch wood veneers and leather-like panels. The saloon and galley on the main deck remain the similar layout of other Lagoon families. In the galley there are a three-burner stove, under-counter front-loading refrigerator and cookware storage in the aft port corner; to starboard is an additional refrigerator and overhead are provisions lockers. A small navigation desk is tucked into the forward port corner and is equipped with a multi-function display and instruments. The standard L shape sofa allows easy flow of traffic inside the salon.
Both hulls are equipped with two double cabins that share ahead with a large stall shower. With two bunk beds in the bow compartments and the double berth space convertible in the salon, she’s able to accommodate 12 guests for bareboat charters or 10 guests with 2 crew.
• Length: 11.74m (38'6”)
• Beam: 6.76m (22’2’’)
• Draft: 1.35 m (4' 5")
• Number of crew: 1-2 (optional)
• Built: 2018
• Builder: Lagoon
• Flag: Phuket, Thailand
• Main Sail: 592 sqm
• Genoa / Jib: 377 sqm
• Cruising Speed: 8 /10 kn
• Water Tank: 300 liters
• Fuel Tank: 600 liters
• Engines: Yanmar 2 x 57 hp
• Fuel consumption: 25 Litres/Hr
• Panda Generator
• Inverter 12V & 220V
• Additional freshwater tanks (300L)
• Watermaker (63L)
• Air condition, fans in salon, galley and all cabins
• USB sockets in all cabins
• Additional fridge in Galley (100L)
• Quiet flush electrical toilets (2 heads)
• Aft cockpit floor and transoms in teak
• Number of cabins: 4+2
• Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 2 Bow Compartments
• Bed configuration: 4 Double, 2 Single & Double berth in salon
• Number of guests: 10+2
• Tenders + toys:
• Dinghy and outboard, Snorkeling Gears
DAILY CHARTER PRICES:
• 1st May – 31st October (min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €585 EUR
• 16th March – 30th April(min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €880 EUR
• 12th January – 15th March (Min. 5 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,180 EUR
• Peak Season 21st December – 11th January (min. 7 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,460 EUR
SECURITY DEPOSIT: 6,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
CHARTER PRICE INCLUDES:
• First & last night mooring at Simpson Marine pontoon in Phuket Ao Po Grand Marina
• Dinghy & outboard engine
• Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
• GPS / chart plotter/ autopilot
• First-aid & toolkit
• Cooking gas
• 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
• Snorkeling gear
• All local taxes & VAT
CHARTER RATE EXCLUDES:
• End cleaning: 175.- EUR/charter (obligatory)
• Cancellation insurance
• Transfers airport-base-airport
• Diesel, fuel and water
• National Park fees
• Other not-mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
• Extra charge of 5.- EUR per running hour, incl. diesel for usage of the generator. (Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, Watermaker and any extensive use of electricity)
• Skipper 150.- EUR per day
• Thai cook/Hostess 150.- EUR per day
• Deckhand 130.- EUR per day
• Provisioning service 90.- EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts)
• Children Safety Net 200.- EUR per charter
• SUP 30.- EUR per day
• Kayak 20.- EUR per day
• Fishing Rod 15.- EUR per day
DISCOUNT (only applied to Weekly Charter Rates and excl. any options):
• Repeat Customer Discount 5% for any repeat customers
• Long Charter Discount 8 days 5% / 14 days 8% / 21 days 10%
• Early Booking Discount 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 4 months earlier than Charter Day or with special SYC “Early Booking” Offers)
• NO discount shall be automatically applied to high and peak season rates.
• Multiple Discounts are NOT automatically applied for the whole season.
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Phuket offers something for everyone; from luxury resorts, great golf and bumping nightlife; to beaches, scuba diving and hidden tropical islands. The perfect tropical playground to enjoy sailing in Thailand.
It’s often said that Phuket is Thailand in microcosm. The hilly jungle interior is fringed with pristine white sand beaches, sleepy villages and enough islands to keep an explorer busy for a lifetime. So it’s no surprise that when looking for a great place to go sailing in Thailand, many flock to Phuket for their boat charter.
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Lagoon yacht rental in Phuket is a Sail 38.6 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Sail yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 38.6 ft Lagoon Sail boat charter in Phuket!