• Model: Lagoon 620
• Flag: Malaysia
• Year of Build: 2012
• LOA: 18.9 m / 62 ft
• Beam: 10m / 32.10 ft
• Draft: 1.55m / 5.1 ft
• Cabins: 5 (4 doubles + 1 pullman) + crew berth in bow compartment
• Crew consisting of: 1 Captain + 4
• Max. Capacity (sleeping): 8 guests
• Max. Capacity (cruising): 37 guests
• Cruising Speed: 9 knots
• Maximum Speed: 12 knots
• 5 cabins / 5 heads version:
• 4 doubles for guests (all en-suite)
• 1 pullman & bow compartments (for crews)
• Electric toilets (5 heads)
• Air conditioning & fans in all cabins
• USB Sockets in all cabins
• Entertainment Sound System
• Air-conditioning, fans in salon, galley and all cabins
• Fuel tank 1,300L
• Water tank 960L
• 2 x Generators
• Power system (12V, 24V, 230V)
• Watermaker (280L per hour)
• Galley: refrigerators / freezer / icemaker / gas & electric grills / microwave & oven /Nespresso machine/dish washer/washing machine & dryer
• Deck shower
• Underwater lights
• Boat Caribe tender (Honda engine 50hp)
• Snorkeling gears, 2x2-seaters Kayak, 2xSUP
• Scuba Dive onboard facilities for rent (Dive sessions are subject to weather, health and safety conditions. PADI courses are available at an extra fee)
Crewed Dive Yacht Weekly Charter Rates (EUR incl. 7% Thai VAT)
2019 Weekly Charter Rate (during 1st December 2018 – 30th April): €25,000 EUR
NOTE: All rates are subject to change without notice.
APA: 25% of Weekly Charter Rates
Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is a fund collected in prior to the charter commence, to cover the
expenses happening during a charter trip (fuel cost, food and beverage for the Guests, port fees,
communication cost for the Guests and any other expense that may arise following the specific request of the
charter guests); it is usually calculated as a percentage of the charter fee. At the end of the charter period,
the Captain shall provide the Charterer the list of expenses and shall reimburse the Charterer of the amount
overpaid or the Charterer shall reimburse the Captain of the missing amount, as the case might be.
6,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
WEEKLY CHARTER INCLUDES:
• The Yacht and onboard facilities
• 5 Crews: 1 skipper + 4 crews
• 1 round trip of airport pickup/drop-off for up to 10 guests
• 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
• Water toys
• Snorkeling gears (Spectra Trufit Mask, Spectra Dry Snorkel, Delta Short Booty 3mm, Jet Sport Fin)
• 2 Kayaks & 2 stand-up paddle-boards
• Scuba Dive Compressed air and Nitrox Service (for guests with Dive certificates only): 10xTanks 11.2L; 2xTanks at 13.2L; 1 x 2kg Weights
• Insurance of the yacht
• End Cleaning
• All local taxes & VAT
WEEKLY CHARTER EXCLUDES:
• Food & beverages
• National Park fees
• Diesel, fuel and water
• Cancellation insurance
• Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services (we can arrange with 10% service charge)
• Crew gratuities
SCUBA DIVE EQUIPMENT RENTAL(per piece per day):
• Scubapro MK 25 Evo S600/R195: €18 EUR
• Tropical 2.3mm wetsuit long sleeve €7 EUR
• Scubapro Equator BCD €15 EUR
• Dive Computer Mares Nemo Wide €18 EUR
• Dive Light €9 EUR
• Safety Sausage €6 EUR
• Full set combo €65 EUR
SYC Booking Procedure & Payments for Crewed Yacht Weekly Charter
MYBA Charter Agreement Terms & Conditions applied.
DISCOUNT(only applied to Weekly Charter Rates and excl. any options):
• Repeat Customer Discount 5% for any repeat customers
• Long Charter Discount 8 days 5% / 14 days 8% / 21 days 10%
• Early Booking Discount 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 4 months earlier than Charter Day or with special SYC “Early Booking” Offers)
• NO discount shall be automatically applied.
• Multiple Discounts are NOT automatically applied for the whole season.
• Flag & Registration: Malaysia
• Base Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket Thailand;
• Embarkation Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina 12 Noon
• Disembarkation Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina 12 Noon
• Cruising Areas (weekly): Phuket Thailand, Langkawi Malaysia, and Myanmar with additional cruising permit fee charge
• One Way to Langkawi with Redelivery fee of €4,000 EUR
BOOKING PROCEDURE & PAYMENTS::
• Upon booking confirmation, 50% of the charter fee shall be paid as down payment;
• 60 days prior to the Charter Day, the whole rest payment need to be paid;
• In case of “last minute bookings” (less 40 days before the Charter Day), then 100% payment shall be charged at charter confirmation;
• All payments settled on the spot at the base are subject to a surcharge of 3% bank fees.
If the charter is canceled, the following percentage of charter fee will be collected:
• More than 12 weeks prior to charter: 30% of the charter fee
• Between 12 to 8 weeks: 60% of the charter fee
• Between 8 to 4 weeks: 80% of the charter fee
• Less than 4 weeks: 100% of the charter fee
The listed price is estimated. Please inquire directly through the "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Phuket offers something for everyone; from luxury resorts, great golf and bumping nightlife; to beaches, scuba diving and hidden tropical islands. The perfect tropical playground to enjoy sailing in Thailand.
It’s often said that Phuket is Thailand in microcosm. The hilly jungle interior is fringed with pristine white sand beaches, sleepy villages and enough islands to keep an explorer busy for a lifetime. So it’s no surprise that when looking for a great place to go sailing in Thailand, many flock to Phuket for their boat charter.
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Lagoon yacht rental in Phuket is a Sail 62.0 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Sail yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 62.0 ft Lagoon Sail boat charter in Phuket!