• 42 ft | 12,8 m length
• 4 double cabins
• 2 single cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
• 2 Front peak
• 4 Double berth
• 25.4ft Beam
• 12.1 tons Displacement
• 4.1ft Draft
• 2 x Yanmar 4JH57 Engines
• 2 x 300 L Fuel tank
• 42ft Length over all
• 300 L Water tank
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
- Layout: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Beds in saloon, 4 Cabins & 4 Double beds
- Rig: Dacron square top mainsail, Furling genoa & 1011,81 ft² | 94 m²Sail area
- Leisure comfort devices: 40 LCD TV screen, 15HP Outboard engine & Semi rigid dinghy
- Engines: 2 x Yanmar 4JH57 Engines & 57HP Engines HP
- Interior Layout and Amenities: 1 Berth in port compartment, 4 Cabin fans, 1 DOUBLE BERTH IN SALON, Hot water heater, 4 How many cabins, 11 can she sleep & safety equipment.
- Electronics: B&G H50 2nd Handset at helm station VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical: 12V/220V - 2000VA Inverter, Service Battery & Watermaker
- Galley: Gas Stove Oven & 80L + 100L Refrigerator
- Deck: 2 Bow pulpit seats, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit seating and table, Dinghy, 15HP Dinghy engine, 4 Dock lines, 6 Fenders, Helm cover & Trampoline
- Navigation: B&G Transceiver with Antenna, Coupling AIS System, Auto Pilot, Chart plotter, Tablet, Compass Depth Sounder, GPS, B&G V50 VHF & Wind Instruments
RENTAL PRICES (PER DAY):
• 1st May – 31st October (min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €713 EUR
• 16th March – 30th April(min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,128 EUR
• 1st November – 20th December (Min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,065 EUR
• 12th January – 15th March (Min. 5 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,411 EUR
• 21st December – 11th January (min. 7 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,678 EUR
€5,500 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
• First & last night mooring in Phuket Ao Po Grand Marina
• Dinghy & outboard engine
• Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
• GPS/chart plotter/autopilot
• First-aid & toolkit
• Cooking gas
• 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
• Snorkeling gear
• All local taxes & VAT
• End cleaning: €175 EUR/charter (obligatory)
• Cancellation insurance
• Transfers airport-base-airport
• Diesel, fuel and water
• National Park fees
• Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
• Flag & Registration: Thailand
• Base: Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket Thailand
• Embarkation: Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina at 12h00
• Disembarkation: Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina at 12h00
• Evening Start: 50% of the daily rate
• Cruising Areas: Phuket Thailand, Langkawi Malaysia, and Myanmar (with additional cruising
permit fee charge)
• One Way to Langkawi: Only for crewed charters
• Long Charter: 8 days 5%/14days 8%/21 days 10%
• Repeat Customer: 5% for any repeat customers
• Early Booking: 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 4 months earlier than Charter Day or with special SYC “Early Bird” Offers)
• NO discount shall be automatically applied to high and peak season rates.
• Multiple Discounts are NOT automatically applied for the whole season.
• Extra charge of 5.- EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of the generator.
(Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity)
• €6,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
• Skipper/Captain: €150 EUR per day + provisioning
• Thai Cook/Hostess: €150 EUR per day + provisioning
• Deckhand: €130 EUR per day + provisioning
• Provisioning service: €90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts)
• Children Safety Net: €200 EUR per charter
• SUP: €30 EUR per day
• Kayak: €20 EUR per day
• Fishing Rod: €15. EUR per day
If the charter is canceled, the following percentage of charter fee will be collected:
• More than 12 weeks prior to charter: 30% of the charter fee
• Between 12 to 8 weeks: 60% of the charter fee
• Between 8 to 4 weeks: 80% of the charter fee
• Less than 4 weeks: 100% of the charter fee
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Sailing from Phuket is one of the best ways to explore Thailand nautical wonders and to enjoy a relaxed vacation on a Sailo private yacht charter. Phuket is an ideal starting point for a day trip to Phi Phi island to see the famous beach where Leonardo diCaprio’s movie was filmed. Hop aboard your luxury yacht charter for an overnight cruise to the Similan and Surin islands and don’t forget your diving suit and your fishing rods! Or set sail on your deluxe catamaran charter from Phuket to visit the stunning Phang Nga bay and explore the sea caves, have lunch at the picturesque fishing village on stilts. Read on to find out more about the best experiences you can have sailing from Phuket!
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Lagoon yacht rental in Phuket is a Sail 42.0 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Sail yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 42.0 ft Lagoon Sail boat charter in Phuket!