The vessel is a 2017 Lagoon 42 in owner's version (3-cabin layout). Being one of Lagoon’s newest cruising cat, she's renowned for her remarkable shape of being both curvaceous and sleek, not to mention fun to move (or lounge) about. This freshly designed 42 is a perfect sailing catamaran for one or two families or a group of close friends who gather to discover the Andaman islands together, whether it be short island hops or a bit farther afield.
The exterior designer Patrick Le Quement with the naval architects of France’s VPLP Design, renowned for their racing hulls, created Lagoon 42’s curvy lines.
The deck is designed to improve the circulation onboard, the transoms are wide enough for boarding from a dock or dinghy, and with just two low steps up to the single-level cockpit. The dinette to the starboard can comfortably seat eight, a lounge to port is cozy for a couple, and there're small seattings along the space just ahead of the davits.
The raised helm to port ensures easier communication between the skipper and the rest of the crew in the cockpit while having good visibility forward. Unlike many crowded helm stations, here is plenty of room for two people to work, one steering and one managing the lines. There is also room behind the helm seat for passing through down to the cockpit. Despite its ample size and power, Lagoon 42 can be easily sailed singlehanded, as everything—from the B&G multifunction display to the Spinlock rope clutches—is within reach of the Goiot wheel. Steps lead up to the coachroof for access to the boom or the integrated sun pad.
A three-panel glass door leads seamlessly from the cockpit to the saloon located on the same level. The saloon is spacious and easy to move around. The L-shaped settee runs athwartships and also serves as a seat for the outboard-facing navigation station; this salon settee can be easily converted into a double berth to accommodate totally 8 guests sleeping onboard. The U-shaped galley is split, with a three-burner Eno stove and a single sink to starboard and refrigeration to port. The top-loading fridge is just at the edge of the stairs to the port hull.
In this owner’s layout, the entire starboard hull is dedicated to be the master stateroom. Aft, the island bed is nice and low for easy access, and the large hull windows let the captain check out the surroundings without getting up. Amidships, a desk is a nice addition. The head forward takes up a third of the hull, with a huge shower compartment that has plenty of room for even the tallest of the crew.
The aft cabin in the port hull has the same low island berth as the owner’s cabin and a private head with a separate shower stall; the forward cabin has an integrated head/shower combination. The bow compartment is set up with an additional bunk to be used as additional sleeping quarters.
• 1 master stateroom (starboard hull)
• 2 double bed cabins (port hull)
• Double berth convertible with Salon settee
• Double Bed Master Suites
• Ensuite bathrooms 3
• Queen cabin 2
• Max. Capacity (sleeping): 6+2 guests
• Max. Capacity (cruising): 25 guests
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Air Conditioning
• Cooking gas
• Deck Fridge
• Electric Anchor Windlass
• Electric Toilets Quiet Flush
• Fans in all Cabins & Saloon/Galley
• Gas Bottle
• Generator Onan (11kva, 220V/50Hz)
• Invertor 12V/220V - 2000VA
• Modern Galley
• Salon Converts to Double Berth
• Swim Platform
• Teak Decks
• Tool Kit
• USB Sockets in All Cabins
• Voltages: 12V/220 V
• Wind Instrument
• Fire Extinguishers
• First-Aid Kit
• Life Jackets
• Chart Plotter
• Cruising guide
• Depth Sounder & Log
• GPS/chart plotter/ autopilot
• Navigation equipment
• VHF Radio
• Dinghy & Outboard
• Snorkeling Gear
RENTAL PRICES (PER DAY):
• 1st May – 31st October (min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €648 EUR
• 16th March – 30th April(min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,025 EUR
• 1st November – 20th December (Min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €968 EUR
• 12th January – 15th March (Min. 5 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,283 EUR
• Peak Season 21st December – 11th January (min. 7 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,525 EUR
• First & last night mooring in Phuket Ao Po Grand Marina
• Dinghy & outboard engine
• Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
• GPS/chart plotter/autopilot
• First-aid & toolkit
• Cooking gas
• 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
• Snorkeling gear
• All local taxes & VAT
• End cleaning: €175 EUR/charter (obligatory)
• Cancellation insurance
• Transfers airport-base-airport
• Diesel, fuel and water
• National Park fees
• Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
• Flag & Registration: Thailand
• Base: Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket Thailand
• Embarkation: Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina at 12h00
• Disembarkation: Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina at 12h00
• Evening Start: 50% of the daily rate
• Cruising Areas: Phuket Thailand, Langkawi Malaysia, and Myanmar (with additional cruising
permit fee charge)
• One Way to Langkawi: Only for crewed charters
• Long Charter: 8 days 5%/14days 8%/21 days 10%
• Repeat Customer: 5% for any repeat customers
• Early Booking: 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 4 months earlier than Charter Day or with special SYC “Early Bird” Offers)
• NO discount shall be automatically applied to high and peak season rates.
• Multiple Discounts are NOT automatically applied for the whole season.
• Extra charge of 5.- EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of the generator.
(Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity)
• €6,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
• Skipper/Captain: €150 EUR per day + provisioning
• Thai Cook/Hostess: €150 EUR per day + provisioning
• Deckhand: €130 EUR per day + provisioning
• Provisioning service: €90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts)
• Children Safety Net: €200 EUR per charter
• SUP: €30 EUR per day
• Kayak: €20 EUR per day
• Fishing Rod: €15. EUR per day
If the charter is canceled, the following percentage of charter fee will be collected:
• More than 12 weeks prior to charter: 30% of the charter fee
• Between 12 to 8 weeks: 60% of the charter fee
• Between 8 to 4 weeks: 80% of the charter fee
• Less than 4 weeks: 100% of the charter fee
The listed price is estimated. Please inquire directly through the "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Phuket offers something for everyone; from luxury resorts, great golf and bumping nightlife; to beaches, scuba diving and hidden tropical islands. The perfect tropical playground to enjoy sailing in Thailand.
It’s often said that Phuket is Thailand in microcosm. The hilly jungle interior is fringed with pristine white sand beaches, sleepy villages and enough islands to keep an explorer busy for a lifetime. So it’s no surprise that when looking for a great place to go sailing in Thailand, many flock to Phuket for their boat charter.
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Lagoon yacht rental in Phuket is a Sail 42.0 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Sail yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 42.0 ft Lagoon Sail boat charter in Phuket!