Designed by VPLP from France with interiors by the famed Italian Nauta Design studio, the Lagoon 450 is designed to offer large accommodation and deck areas in style.
This Lagoon 450 has a helm station that can be accessed from starboard side deck and is shaded with a Bimini top. In the cockpit below is a U-shaped settee and table and a seating area to starboard, giving the charterers great amount of space to recline in the shade. An L-shaped settee is in the saloon welcomes all charterers for dinners or relaxing in the air-conditioned saloon.
Nauta Design has made an interior that is both elegant and functional. It is the only Catamaran of this size that can offer you 4 independent living sections, the Saloon, Rear Cockpit, Forward cockpit and the Flybridge. The four comfortable staterooms are each with their own en-suite bathroom.
This fully air-conditioned yacht is fully self-sufficient for water with a production of 100 l/h and energy thanks to her 11kv Generator.Thanks to the 2 bow compartments, this Lagoon 450 can either accommodate 10 guests in the bareboat charter or 8 guests with 2 crews (who sleeps at the bow compartments).
• Builder:Lagoon, France
• Length:45.10 ft
• Beam:25.10 ft
• Draft:4.4 ft
• Speed: (Max/Cruising) (kn)9 knots/10 knots
• Genoa/Jib: (sqm)51.80
• Water Tank: (l)525 liters
• Fuel Tank: (l)2x500 liters
• Accommodate - night:10
• Headroom: (m)2
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Air Conditioning
• Cooking gas
• Deck Fridge
• Deck Shower
• Electric Anchor Windlass
• External Cockpit Speakers
• Fans in all Cabins & Saloon/Galley
• Flybridge Bimini
• Galley & Domestic Equipment
• Gas Bottle
• Swim Platform
• Tool Kit
• Voltages: 12V/220 V
• Water Maker
• Fire Blanket
• Fire Extinguishers
• First-Aid Kit
• Horseshoe Lifebuoy
• Life Jackets
• Chart Plotter
• Cruising guide
• Electric winches mainsail
• External Cockpit Chartplotter
• GPS/chart plotter/ autopilot
• Hand Bearing Compass
• Navigation equipment
• VHF Radio
• Dinghy & outboard
• Snorkeling gear
RENTAL PRICES (PER DAY):
• Low Season 2nd May – 31st October (min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €711 EUR
• Mid Spring Season 16th March – 1st May (min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,035 EUR
• Mid-Autumn Season 1st November – 20th December (Min. 3 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,020 EUR
• High Season 6th January – 15th March (Min. 5 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,367 EUR
• Peak Season 21st December – 5th January (min. 7 x 24hrs overnight charters): €1,633 EUR
• First & last night mooring in Phuket Ao Po Grand Marina
• Dinghy & outboard engine
• Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
• GPS/chart plotter/autopilot
• First-aid & toolkit
• Cooking gas
• 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
• Snorkeling gear
• All local taxes & VAT
• End cleaning: €175 EUR/charter (obligatory)
• Cancellation insurance
• Transfers airport-base-airport
• Diesel, fuel and water
• National Park fees
• Other not-mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
• Flag & Registration: Thailand
• Base: Ao Po Grand Marina, Phuket Thailand
• Embarkation: Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina at 12h00
• Disembarkation: Phuket, Ao Po Grand Marina at 12h00
• Evening Start: 50% of the daily rate
• Cruising Areas: Phuket Thailand, Langkawi Malaysia, and Myanmar (with additional cruising
permit fee charge)
• One Way to Langkawi: Only for crewed charters
• Long Charter: 8 days 5%/14days 8%/21 days 10%
• Repeat Customer: 5% for any repeat customers
• Early Booking: 5% for any charter confirmed with down payment received (at least 4
• months earlier than Charter Day or with special SYC “Early Bird” Offers)
• Extra charge of 5.- EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of the generator.
(Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity)
• €5,500 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
• Skipper/Captain: €150 EUR per day + provisioning
• Chef/Hostess: €130 EUR per day + provisioning
• Deckhand: €100 EUR per day + provisioning
• Provisioning service: €90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts)
• Children Safety Net: €200 EUR per charter
If the charter is canceled, the following percentage of charter fee will be collected:
• More than 12 weeks prior to charter: 30% of the charter fee
• Between 12 to 8 weeks: 60% of the charter fee
• Between 8 to 4 weeks: 80% of the charter fee
• Less than 4 weeks: 100% of the charter fee
• All payments settled on the spot at the base are subject to a surcharge of 3% bank fees.
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Phuket offers something for everyone; from luxury resorts, great golf and bumping nightlife; to beaches, scuba diving and hidden tropical islands. The perfect tropical playground to enjoy sailing in Thailand.
It’s often said that Phuket is Thailand in microcosm. The hilly jungle interior is fringed with pristine white sand beaches, sleepy villages and enough islands to keep an explorer busy for a lifetime. So it’s no surprise that when looking for a great place to go sailing in Thailand, many flock to Phuket for their boat charter.
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Lagoon yacht rental in Phuket is a Sail 45.1 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Sail yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Lagoon Sail yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 45.1 ft Lagoon Sail boat charter in Phuket!