HURRY GRAB THIS GREAT DEAL! ENJOY A GREAT DAY OUT AROUND PHUKET WHERE YOU CAN SWIM, FISH, SNORKEL, AND ISLAND-HOP!
PRICE ONLY $2,106 USD!!!! (Offer valid till August 31st, 2018)
Perfect for day cruises. She can welcome up to 20 passengers. It has an experienced crew of two navigating officers and one Hostess on board.
● MODEL: Leopard 51 Power Cat
● BUILDER: Leopard Catamarans
● YACHT TYPE: Catamaran
● LENGTH: 15.5 M (51′)
● BEAM: 7.6 M (25′)
● DRAFT: 1 M (3.3′)
● YEAR BUILT: 2018
● CABINS: 3
● CRUISING SPEED: 18 knots
● MAX SPEED: 24 knots
On Board Toys
● Fishing gear
● Snorkel equipment and a Scuba set
● Floating sofa and noodle seats
● 2 Kayaks
Day and Overnight Charters: (Including 7% VAT)
● FULL DAY: $2,496 USD/Day for passengers + 3 crew
-Fuel surcharges fee may vary, according to the selected destination.
-Guests are responsible for National Park fees.
* Extra charge of 60 USD per person above 10 guests, for Full Day Charter
● OVERNIGHT: $3,910 USD/ Night for 6 passengers + 3 crew
● Return transfers service within Phuket Island.
● Welcome drinks and nibbles upon arrival
● Water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, half bottle of wine or sparkling and 3 cans of beers per adult capped at 30.
● Our CAT's signature lunch.
Menu for Day Charter:
● Garden Salad
● Pasta Salad.
● Gaeng Keow Waan Gai, Green Thai curry with chicken.
● Khao phad Gai, Thai chicken fried rice
● Barbecue Menu, Chicken paprika drum sticks, Sea Prawns, Rib Eye Steak and vegetables.
● Fresh Seasonal Fruit platter
Overnight Charter Menu
● American Breakfast Orange Juice, Coffee, Tea, Fresh Fruits, Bacon, Sausage, Beans, Toast, Bread Rolls or Croissants, with Butter and Jams. Eggs cooked in the style of your choice.
● Asian Styles
Thai Fried Rice
● Barbecue Menu
There is a large BBQ on board, and the chef can barbecue your favorite meats, fish, or vegetables for you.
All of the above served with salads and baked potatoes or fries.
Suggested Charter Destinations in Phuket
● Phi Phi Islands: Phi Phi Islands are the most popular yachts charter destinations . It consists of six small islands 46km south of Phuket. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie "The Beach". Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling.
● Krabi Islands: Krabi Islands are located in southern Thailand’s west coast facing the Andaman sea. There are over 80 smaller islands such as Ko Lanta and Phi Phi, well -known to adventurers, yachtsmen, scuba -divers, snorkelers, and day -trippers from Phuket. The largest island, Ko Lanta Yai, is the site of park headquarters , and is also home to "Chao Le", or sea gypsies, who sustain themselves largely through fishing. Kayaking, sailing, bird watching, snorkeling are also among top activities.
● Phang Nga Bay: Phang Nga Bay is really a "must see" sight. It is located between Malay Peninsula’s mainland and Phuket. Modern culture has turned Phang Nga into an icon for movie buffs around the world. It has become the most famous island in the bay due in part to its roles in a few epic movies. You saw them in movies, even in Star Wars and James Bond. James Bond Island is named after the lead character in the movie it was featured in. There are very few places in the world with a landscape like Phang Nga. The immense limestone cliffs standing everywhere in the bay are the main attraction.
● Naka Islands: The Naka Islands are just off the northeast coast of Phuket. There are two islands, Koh Naka Yai (big) and Koh Naka Noi (little). NaKa Yai is quite large but rather unknown and still undeveloped. Despite its proximity to the coast of Phuket there is no electricity on the island apart some private generators. Naka Noi is best known for its pearl farm. Several of the day trips boats stop here for a tour of the farm and there is also a shop that sells the pearls.
● Rang Yai Island: Rang Yai Island is a peaceful island lying about 5 km of the east coast of Phuket. Its western side has a one-km long beach that is frequented in the afternoon by day trippers coming back from visiting the ‘hongs’ of Phang Nga Bay. Swimmers will notice something unusual about Koh Rang Yai: the southward current gently transports you parallel to the whole length of the beach and the water is almost at body temperature.
● Khai Islands: Khai Islands are popular tiny islands. It is located 10 km east of Phuket. There are 3 islands: Koh Khai Nai, Khai Nai Island and Koh Khai Nok. Two of them (Koh Khai Nai, Khai Nai Island) have become popular for their superb sandy beaches and incredibly clear water. The main draw to Koh Khai is the giant stone arch on the island. There are no resorts or facilities on the island. Visitors may only stay on the island during the day and must stay on other surrounding islands.
● Racha Yai Island: Racha Yai island is best known as excellent diving and snorkeling day-trip destinations. It is located 12 km south of Phuket. Racha Yai is a granite island with beautiful beaches and bays all around and dense tropical jungle covering the interior. There are several dive sites at Racha Yai. Most of those sites are suitable for all levels of diver and Racha Yai is often the location for student divers first open water dives. Visibility is always good and currents mild.
● Racha Noi Island: Racha Noi island is Racha Yai’s smaller twin located about 40 minutes boat ride further south of Racha Yai island. The diving at Racha Noi is far superior to Racha Yai, it is arguably the best of the local Phuket dive sites. Racha Noi is a long thin granite island covered in dense jungle and is uninhabited. There is a range of diving here for experienced and inexperienced divers. Plus some excellent snorkeling opportunities.
● $1,505 USD to be paid while booking
● The remainder of the payment must be made 3 days before the charter commences.
● $1,505 USD is Non-Refundable.
● Up to Three Days prior to the trip or No Show: 100% charged.
We retain the right to cancel any trip in case of inclement weather or adverse sea conditions.
For further details, availability and to customize your charter please inquire directly through "Message Owner".
Usually this boat operates around Phuket, TH.
Phuket offers something for everyone; from luxury resorts, great golf and bumping nightlife; to beaches, scuba diving and hidden tropical islands. The perfect tropical playground to enjoy sailing in Thailand.
It’s often said that Phuket is Thailand in microcosm. The hilly jungle interior is fringed with pristine white sand beaches, sleepy villages and enough islands to keep an explorer busy for a lifetime. So it’s no surprise that when looking for a great place to go sailing in Thailand, many flock to Phuket for their boat charter.
Boating enthusiasts from all over the world recommend a yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand as the best way to explore the natural beauty of the islands in the Andaman sea. This elegant Leopard yacht rental in Phuket is a Motor 51.0 ft boat equipped with everything that you need for to have a memorable sailing adventure in Thailand. Set sail on your Phuket boat charter to explore and discover the beautiful Similan and Surin islands, or the breathtaking Phang-nga and Krabi bays. Hop aboard the Leopard Motor yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand and get ready for a week-long vacation, or a daily trip that will surprise and delight your family or friends.
If you are planning a sailing vacation on a Phuket boat charter, make sure to check our Sailing in Thailand guide, featuring most popular yachting destinations, the perfect places to drop anchor and relax on board of your private yacht rental in Thailand, and other useful information for your next boating trip in this exotic part of the world.
And if you are looking to spend more time on a yacht rental in Thailand, we invite you to browse our top selection of superb Motor yachts - monohulls and catamarans - in another famous nautical destination: Pattaya. Choose the perfect Phuket boat charter for you and your family or friends and start planning! For the best destinations for a yacht charter in Thailand we have put together sailing guides to help you figure out what you want to do once you step on board: Sailing from Phuket and Sailing Holidays in Pattaya.
Keep in mind that you can always ask for more details about this Leopard Motor yacht rental in Phuket, Thailand, or make special arrangements for your next sailing vacation. Just click on the “Message Owner“ blue button which enables you to send a direct message to the boat representative. We look forward to have you sailing on of this beautiful 51.0 ft Leopard Motor boat charter in Phuket!