Azimut 62 is the perfect luxurious motor yacht, with impeccable indoor space, which makes it the finest choice for cruising the crystal clear sea. It holds the length of twenty meters, which makes it incredibly comfortable even for longer journeys.
Azimut 62 Characteristics:
Motor Yacht Azimut 62 holds three spacious cabins; one master stateroom, VIP stateroom, and starboard guest stateroom, with two double beds and one twin bed, with each having its own bathroom. It holds big modernly designed lounge area, where you can relax while cruising the sea.
The interior of the yacht is luxurious since they took care of every detail when the yacht was designed. It provides a comfortable dining area and the open flybridge, for having your meal in a more pleasant way, outside with the view. The yacht possesses paddle boars, tender, water skies and water tube for your greater enjoyment and entertainment while cruising the sea.
Features & Facilities:
• Deck equipment: Electric windlass, Bow thruster, Cockpit table, Bimini, Bathing platform with shower, Hydraulic gangway, tender
• Navigation equipment: Radar, Autopilot, Echo-sounder, Speedometer, Depth sounder, Log, 2 X GPS Plotter, VHF Radio
• Extra equipment: generator, Air conditioner, heating, SAT LCD TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player, fridge, gas cooker, oven, hot water, CD player, cockpit speakers, extra cockpit fridge, microwave oven, icemaker
• January 1st - May 13th: €20,406 EUR
• May 14th - June 24th: €21,546 EUR
• June 25th - September 2nd: €22,686 EUR
• September 3rd - October 7th: €21,546 EUR
• October 8th - December 31st: €20,406 EUR
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Orašac, HR.
Croatia’s second city, Split is a fantastic blend of maritime history and laid back urban vibes. Often overlooked by Dubrovnik, Split actually makes the perfect base to rent a boat and explore the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. And with a palm fringed, sea facing promenade, and some of the most popular Croatian islands on its doorstep, you’ll see why this city is quickly catching up with it’s more glamorous neighbor.
The city of Split has plenty to keep visitors occupied for more than a few days, especially history buffs.