Explore Indonesia - one of the most exotic boating destinations in Southeast Asia- aboard a 36 ft boat rental from Sailo! This amazing 36 ft yacht charter is perfect for an adventure trip in Nusa Dua together with your family or friends.
1 - 5 person : $750 USD
6 - 12 person : $900 USD
WHAT TO BRING :
- Sea Sickness Tablet / Medicine For Your Own Needed and Any Light food as Crackers, Candy, Bread etc.
- Beach T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, sandals, Hat, Sunglasses, Sunblock
- DR Cash Money for lunch or drinks at the Local Resto at the Lembongan island
- Camera / Underwater camera during the Excursion
- Non Swimmer Participants there must be a prior notification
- Not Recommended for Participants Epilepsy, Heart complaints or Other Serious Medical Conditions, Those with Walking Disabilities or using a Wheelchair, Kids Below 6 Years Old, Big Pregnant Woman
- Do not bring any valuable goods Such as Earrings, Ring, etc. during the activities at the Sea because all losses are not our responsibility
- Mineral Water, Snorkeling Equipment, Life Vest, Safety Buoy are Provided on board
- Hotel Transfers Pickup and Drop are includes in the price at Area Suchas:NusaDua, Kuta , Legian , Seminyak , Sanur , Batu Belig , Umalas
- Additional Charges for Transfers Pickup and Drop Hotel $25 USD at Area Pererenan , Canggu , Munggu
- Additional Charges for Transfers Pickup and Drop Hotel $40 USD at Area Tanah Lot , Ubud and South Gianyar
CANCELLATION AND REFUND INFORMATION :
- CANCELLATION which made by Clients at least 48 Hours before the start of the activities will Charge 10% of the Total Activities Price.
- CANCELLATION which made by Clients within 24 Hours before the start of the activities or No Show at the pickup location or Reschedules the date of the Activities or cancellation made by clients with any reason, we will charge Cancellation Fees at 20% of the Total Activities Price.
- CANCELLATION which made by the Clients Right On the date of the activities after Departure to the Tour destination and somehow Clients requesting to going back and Do Not continue the activities for any Reason, we will Charge full payment as 100% from the Total Activities Price.
Usually this boat operates around Nusa Dua, ID.
The jewel in the crown of Indonesia’s 18,000 islands, Bali is packed full of culture and adventure. Discover sailing in Bali with a private yacht charter and see a whole new side to this popular destination.
First discovered by Australian surfers in the 1970’s, today Bali attracts over 6 million tourist arrivals each year. Many head to the bars and clubs of Kuta, or the surf beaches of the south coast; and increasingly, digital nomads have been making Ubud home.