Luxurious and comfortable Sun Odyssey 379 available for charter in the Bahamas. Boat featured with 3 cabins, 2 heads, 1 shower and 3 double berths. The vessel is powered with Yanmar 29 HPEngine & has 29,9 gal |130 lFuel capacity.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 12 ft | 3,77 m Beam, 5 ft | 1,50 m Draft, 79 Holding Tanks, Hot water & 46 gal | 200 l Water capacity
• Rig Furling Genoa, Full-battened Mainsail & 752,94 ft² | 69,95 m²Sail area
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Bugs Screens, Deck shower, Dodger
Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove Oven, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, iPod/MP3 jack socket, Lazy bag
Lazy Jacks, 30 amps Shore power, Solar Panel, Speakers in salon and cockpit & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & DELTA Spare anchor
PRICE: Starts from $2,800 USD per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
• DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
• ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.