Explore unraveled island around the Bahamas aboard Lagoon 40 Power Catamaran. The vessel is highly featured with all the amenities to provide you with a luxurious and comfortable aboard experience. The vessel has 3 double cabins, 2 showers & head. The vessel is powered with Yanmar 2 x 80 HPEngine and has 800 l fuel capacity.
• SPECIFICATIONS: 22 ft | 6,79 m Beam, 3 ft | 1 m Draft, 400 Holding Tanks & 138 gal | 600 lWater capacity
• AMENITIES: Bathing platform, BBQ, Bimini Top, Boarding ladder, Dodger, Full Set of Charts, Gas Stove Oven, Hot/Cold pressurized fresh water, 30 amps Shore power, Solar Panel & Steering Wheel
• ELECTRONICS: Compass, Electric windlass, Log/Speedometer & Wind speed indicator
• LEISURE COMFORT DEVICES: 15HP Outboard Engine & 3m Rib Dinghy
• SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Emergency tiller, Flares, Foghorn, Plough anchor Main anchor + chain, Manual bilge pumps & Fluke anchor Spare anchor
✅ WEEKLY PRICES:
PRICE per week including Palm Cay Resort Access
OPTIONAL: Skipper & Cook/hostess
- DEPARTURE PORT (optional): Nassau & Exuma
- ARRIVAL PORT (optional): Nassau, Great Exuma, Staniel Cay, Eleuthera & Exuma
✅ DAILY PRICES: (Skippered only) (Available on Request Only)
PRICES: Starts from $1,567 USD
INCLUDES: Skipper, Cleaning, Refueling, Starter Pack, Handling Fees & Port Taxes.
FOOD & BEVERAGES OPTIONS: We can provide a deli-type lunch with sandwiches, veggies, sides, juice, and other beverages, including a fixed amount of alcohol per person for $50 per person.
OPTIONAL: Chef available for additonal cost + Provisioning
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Nassau, BS.
Visitors to the Bahamas will often pass through its capital city at least once. It’s easy to make the most of your stay, by exploring the nearby islands and tropical beaches with a Sailo boat rental from Nassau.
The vibrant capital of the Bahamas is home to resort hotels, cruise ship ports and all the trappings of a modern city. But don’t let that scare you off! There is plenty to do in Nassau and the city makes the perfect base to explore some of the more secluded islands.