Make your vacation rememberable for years treasuring amazing and adventurous memories onboard. Indulge in the luxury onboard this luxurious, spacious and comfortable catamaran.
• Length: 38 ft
• 4 double cabins
• 2 showers
• 2 heads
• 2 Salon
• 21.5 ft./6.53 m beam
• 3.9 ft./1.15 m draft
• 600 L/158 US Gal. Water Tank
• 200 L/52 US Gal. Fuel Tank
• 2 x 29 hp Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Electric Anchor, windlass, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder, VHF & Radar
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player & jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone
• Galley: 120 L Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 40 Amp Battery Charger
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!