Want to have some adventurous memories with your friends, family or colleagues? Why not get onboard & explore the picturesque views of Martinique, treasuring the memories of your upcoming vacation? Our Dufour 460 GL Liberty is the most luxurious, comfortable and spacious monohull. As it is featured with all the required amenities for a perfect cruising experience it has been a destination option for many tourists.
• 46 ft | 14,15 m Length
• 4 double cabins
• 4 showers
• 4 heads
• 2 Salon
• 4 Double Berth
• 6.4 ft. / 1.95 m Draft
• 530 L Water Tank
• 250 L Fuel Tank
• 75 hp Volvo Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: 3 burner Gas Stove Oven
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 4 Showers & 4 Toilets
• Sails: Self tacking Genoa, Main Sail Full - Battened & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, with hot/cold water Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, with MP3 Radio, CD player & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator
• Electric: 12V/220V Inverter
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.