Want to have some adventurous memories with your friends, family or colleagues? Why not get onboard & explore the picturesque views of the Caribbean, treasuring the memories of your upcoming vacation? Our Oceanis 51.1 is the most luxurious, comfortable and spacious monohull. As it is featured with all the required amenities for a perfect cruising experience it has been a destination option for many tourists.
• 52 ft | 15,94 m Length
• 5 double cabins
• 1 single cabins
• 3 showers
• 3 heads
• 1 Double bunk
• 2 Salon
• 1 Front peak
• 4 Double berth
• 4,80 m beam
• 1.92 m draft
• 440 L + 330 L Water Tank
• 200 L Fuel Tank
• 110 CV Yanmar Engine
• Bow Thruster
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Air conditioning, 60 L / H , watermaker, Gas Stove Oven & 2 Steering Wheel
• Accomodation: 4 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, 2 Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets, access by deck (bea 2m X 0.66m), skipper Cabin Single & Skippers Toilet+shower
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Dinghy, outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, fusion Radio & 3 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 130 L Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 9 KVA 230 V 50 HZ Generator & 220 V Socket
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
The Windward Islands are for many the favored destination for their Caribbean sailing vacations. The calm trade winds, tropical rainforests, and quiet anchorages make these islands the ideal winter getaway. Set sail on a Martinique catamaran day tour and enjoy an adventure with a French flair, or go sailing St Vincent and the Grenadines and have fun hopping from island to island. A Grenada yacht charter is a great nautical experience both for beginners and experienced skippers. Read more below!