• 42 ft | 12,80 m Length
• 9 persons
• 3 double cabins
• 1 single cabins
• 3 showers
• 3 heads
• 2 Salon
• 1 Front peak
• 3 Double berth
FEATURES & FACILITIES:
• Amenities: 63L/h, 12V Watermaker, 3 burner Gas Stove Oven & 100 l Freezer
• Accomodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers, 3 Toilets & 1 Forepeak Cabin Single
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit Fridge, composite Bimini
lounge cushions Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, B&G Wind Instruments, B&G Speed Log, B&G Depth Sounder & B&G VHF
• Facilities: in cabins USB Socket, Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Fusion Radio & 3 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Microwave & additional (100L with top opening) Electric Fridge 12V
• Electric: 110 V Socket, 11 Kva, 220V Generator, 40 amp Battery Charger, 12v/110v, 2000va Inverter & 3 x 120 w Solar Panel
Optional: Damage waiver, Skipper & Hostess/Cook
Departure Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent, Tortola & Le Marin
Arrival Port at additional cost: Antigua, Grenada, Pointe-à-Pître, St Lucia, St Martin, St Vincent & Tortola
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary.
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Le Marin, MQ.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity. Each of these unique islands has it’s very own character, with influences including French, British and Dutch all leaving their mark on the identities of these individual island nations.