Explore the unique hidden treasures of Greek islands with the Oceanic Alegria 37ft (Overall Length) and live a unique traveling experience... This magnificent cabin boat combines the unique safety features of inflatable boats and the comfort of large cruiser boats. It can accommodate at least 4 persons in its spacious cabin for days and 10 passengers on its deck!
This boat combines low fuel consumption costs and it can travel you anywhere in the Aegean Sea offering a safe and smooth riding quality.The boat has been fully refurbished in 2017 (interior and exterior) and it is fully equipped with luxurious and hi-tech equipment. You can rent the boat either from the Athens Riviera or we can arrange to be delivered to a destination of your preference.
Exterior Deck: The exterior deck is extremely comfortable and functional, inviting for early sunbathing as well as throughout the day dining area.
Spacious Cabin: The main cabin has two single berths and 3 storage compartments. Captain’s cabin has a twin bed with a closet. The cabin boasts a fashionable, comfortable and spacious design outfitted with leather and teak wood fittings.
- Overall Length: 37 ft - 12 m
- Overall width: 3.35m
- Engines: 2 x Yamaha 300
- Cruising Speed: 32 knots
- Max. Speed: 43 knots
- Passengers: 10 persons
- Fuel consumption: 3,5 liters/nautical mile (Depending on weight load and weather conditions)
- Fuel tanks: 3x300 lt
- Fresh water tank: 200 lt
- Telescopic hydraulic gangway
- GPS Chart Plotter 10” / tracker / Depth control system/ VHF
- Electric and ice Refrigerator
- Hot/cold water system
- Toilet with shower
- Shower on aft deck
- Full teak deck
- 220-240v electric power supply (shore electricity and a Honda 2000w electric power generator)
- Shore power 230V with charger and electric power generator
- Table on Foredeck
- Sunbrella® Bimini/canopy top for ultimate sun protection when sitting on the deck
- From August 27 to July 15: €775 EUR per day
- From July 16 to August 26: €855 EUR per day
Price includes Captain cost & VAT
We operate on demand. Please contact us for a quote regarding your private sea excursion, personalized itineraries, and all-inclusive offers.
Usually this boat operates around Lavrio, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of opportunities for day trips from Athens.