The Fiart Genius is an attractive motor yacht with a very spacious cockpit and comfortable onboard accommodation. This vessel is very well equipped. She has been maintained to a meticulous standard and is in excellent condition throughout.
• Main cabin with double berths, safe and en-suite heads
• Twin bed cabin with access to second heads with separate shower compartment
• Saloon/dinette convertible into a further double berth
• Fully equipped galley
The exterior deck too is extremely functional and inviting for early sunbathing as well as throughout the day dining area. The hull provides a steady platform for diving or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset with good conversation in a wonderfully comfortable environment.
• Year of build 2007
• Length 12,68 m
• Width 4,02 m
• Height in cabin ~ 1,95 m
• Fuel tank 1100 lt
• Water tank 380 lt
• Volvo Penta diesel engines 2 x 435 hp (350hr)
• Speed 24 – 32 knots
• Weight (including engines) ~ 8,2 t
• Berths 4/6
• Capacity in persons 12
• Design category B
• White hull and white covers
• Navy blue cockpit upholstery
• Teak cockpit floor
• Hydraulically lifting table converting to a dinette or sun-bathing deck with cushions
• Double helm seat
• Compass, chart plotter GPS, VHF
• Bow thruster
• Electric windlass
• Bathing platform with swim ladder and shower
• Life raft for 8 persons,
• Hot water system
• Tender with outboard
• Private cruises
• Customized itineraries
• Corporate events
• In Attica: Athens, Glyfada, Lavrion, and Anavyssos
• In the Cyclades: Mykonos, Paros, and Antiparos
• In Mainland Greece: Agios Konstantinos
• Argosaronic Gulf: Aegina, Poros, Spetses, Hydra, Ermioni
• Kea, Kythnos, Sifnos
• Mykonos, Delos, Rhineia
• Paros, Antiparos to Despotiko, Koufonisia
• Skiathos, Skopelos, and Alonissos
• From August 27 to July 14: €1,368 EUR per day
• From July 16 to August 25: €1,482 EUR per day
Price includes Captain, Fuel for 1-hour trip, lunch and beverages/white wine for six passengers.
*This boat operates during daylight. For longer trips, the extra fuel cost: €180 EUR/hour
We operate on demand. Please contact us for a quote regarding your private sea excursion, personalized itineraries, and all-inclusive offers.
Usually this boat operates around Lavrio, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of opportunities for day trips from Athens.