Seafighter One was first unveiled to the public during the 31st International Naval Exhibition which took place in Athens in October 2009 and received some remarkable comments by the press and the viewing public. Seafighter One offers an ultimate experience of the boat cruising for the rigidness and stability of the vessel, and the power of its engines combine to harmoniously provide a truly enjoyable voyage at sea.
The boat design was influenced greatly by the American performance vessels. The high-quality performance hull and deck has, as a result, the creation of 10+ meter sports cabin inflatable vessel with a unique design. In a hull which has the ability to provide speed and stability in floatation draft as well and most importantly so, provide safety for its occupants on board during its sea voyage.
Two diesel engines 265 Hp are allowing a vessel performance of cruising speed of 33 knots with a fuel consumption of 1,9 lit/mil and a maximum speed of 46 knots.
The cabin boasts a fashionable, comfortable and spacious design outfitted with leather and teak wood fittings. In the interior, one may enjoy the luxury of a full sized double bed, the dimensions of which are 2 meters, a sitting area which can convert into a second bed the dimensions of which are 1,30 by 1,80 meters, able to accommodate a large family comfortably in style and leisure.
In the spacious cabin, you can change clothes or just relax for a few hours with absolute discretion and privacy. The private lavatory area with holding the tank and hot water system as well as the shower will be greatly appreciated by all occupants throughout the vessel journey at sea.
The exterior deck too is extremely functional and inviting for early sunbathing as well as throughout the day dining area. The hull provides a steady platform for diving or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset with good conversation in a wonderfully comfortable environment.
- Overall Length: 35.6 ft—10.85 m
- Overall width: 3.02m
- 2 x Mercury Diesel (mod. 2016)
- Cruising Speed: 33 knots
- Max. Speed: 46 knots
- Passengers: 10 persons
- Fuel consumption: 1,9 liters/nautical mile (Depending on weight load and weather conditions)
- Fuel tanks: 2x300 lt
- Fresh water tank: 140 lt
- Number of air chambers: 8 – H/N Pennel Flipo Orka 1670 dtex
- Hull design: Twin stepped 24-26 degree deep V
- Sunbrella® Bimini/canopy top for ultimate sun protection when sitting on the deck
- GPS Chart Plotter / tracker / Depth control system/ VHF
- Electric and ice Refrigerator
- Hot/cold water system
- Toilet with shower
- Shower on aft deck
- Full teak deck
- Led deck and underwater lights
- 220-240v electric power supply
- Shore power 230V with charger
- Table on Foredeck
- Private cruises
- Customized itineraries
- Corporate events
- In Attica: Athens, Glyfada, Lavrion, and Anavyssos
- In the Cyclades: Mykonos, Paros, and Antiparos
- In Mainland Greece: Agios Konstantinos
- Argosaronic Gulf: Aegina, Poros, Spetses, Hydra, Ermioni
- Kea, Kythnos, Sifnos
- Mykonos, Delos, Rhineia
- Paros, Antiparos to Despotiko, Koufonisia
- Skiathos, Skopelos, and Alonissos
- From August 27 to July 14: €855 EUR per day
- From July 15 to August 26: €969 EUR per day
Price includes captain cost, VAT, and full insurance coverage
We operate on demand. Please contact us for a quote regarding your private sea excursion, personalized itineraries, and all-inclusive offers.
Usually this boat operates around Lavrio, GR.
One of the great cities of the ancient world, Athens is a fascinating mixture of old and new begging for exploration. Although, and let’s be honest here, she isn’t the best looking city in Europe, you’ll find lots to do and plenty of fascinating historical sights. The must visit wonder of the Acropolis is the crown jewels of Athens, with many ancient monuments to explore. But if you want to get out of town there are a lot of day trip opportunities from Athens.
The waterfront of Athens is lined with several marinas, reflecting the cities maritime history. Today, you’re less likely to find marauding conquerors and traders, and more likely to find ferries, pleasure cruisers and yacht rentals for every type of visitor.
Sailo offers a great selection of boat rentals for day trips from Athens. Or if you prefer something for longer, you could also rent a yacht to explore the beautiful coastline. No matter how long you have, there are many options to go sailing.