46 ft | 14,002 m length
4 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
26 ft | 7,84 m Beam
2 x 57 HPEngine
239,2 gal | 1040 l Fuel capacity
161 gal | 700 lWater capacity
15058,71 ft² | 1399 m²Sail area
• Leisure comfort devices: CD player, DVD LCD TV screen & Free WIFI Satelite communication/internet system
• Amenities: Freezer, Gas Stove Oven, Generator, Deck fitting & Bimini Top
• Leisure comfort devices: Outboard Engine
• Sails: Lazy Jacks & Roller Genoa
• Deck: Cockpit Cushions, Dinghy & Electric Anchor Windlass
• Navigation: Auto Pilot, GPS, IN COCKPIT GPS Plotter & VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning, 1 electric Electric Toilet Pump & Radio
• Galley: Electric Fridge 12V & Microwave
• Electric: Inverter
Daysail (only for max 6 guests) prices include:
• Water sports equipment, snorkel gear, kayas and SUPs
• Deluxe Dinghy
• BBQ lunch, snacks as well as soft drinks, wine, and cocktails.
• Hostess (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
• Cook (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!