46 ft | 14,002 m length
4 double cabins
2 single cabins
2 Front peak
26 ft | 7,84 m Beam
2 x 57 HPEngine
239,2 gal | 1040 l Fuel capacity
161 gal | 700 lWater capacity
15058,71 ft² | 1399 m²Sail area
• Leisure comfort devices: CD player, DVD LCD TV screen & Free WIFI Satelite communication/internet system
• Amenities: Freezer, Gas Stove Oven, Generator, Deck fitting & Bimini Top
• Leisure comfort devices: Outboard Engine
• Sails: Lazy Jacks & Roller Genoa
• Deck: Cockpit Cushions, Dinghy & Electric Anchor Windlass
• Navigation: Auto Pilot, GPS, IN COCKPIT GPS Plotter & VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning, 1 electric Electric Toilet Pump & Radio
• Galley: Electric Fridge 12V & Microwave
• Electric: Inverter
Daysail (only for max 6 guests) prices include:
• Water sports equipment, snorkel gear, kayas and SUPs
• Deluxe Dinghy
• BBQ lunch, snacks as well as soft drinks, wine, and cocktails.
• Hostess (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
• Cook (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.