38 ft | 11,73 m length
3 double cabins
3 Double Berth
6.63 m / 21.7 ft. beam
1.2 m / 3.9 ft. draft
2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers & 3 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Fridge, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch 1 for main, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Garmin GPS Plotter, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Wind Instruments, Garmin Speed Log, Garmin Depth Sounder & Garmin VHF
• Facilities: yes, 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven, Refrigerator & 60 L/h, 12V Watermaker
• Electric: 7.5KW / 110V Generator, 110V Inverter, 12 V Socket & 3x90/100 W Solar Panel
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!