38 ft | 11,73 m length
3 double cabins
3 Double Berth
6.63 m / 21.7 ft. beam
1.2 m / 3.9 ft. draft
2 x 265 L / 2 x 70 US Gal. Water Tank
300 L / 79.3 US Gal. Fuel Tank
2 x 30 hp Volvo's Engine
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 3 Showers & 3 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail Full - Battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Fridge, Bimini, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Electric Winch 1 for main, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Garmin GPS Plotter, Garmin Auto Pilot, Garmin Wind Instruments, Garmin Speed Log, Garmin Depth Sounder & Garmin VHF
• Facilities: yes, 110V Hot Water, 110V Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Gas Stove Oven, Refrigerator & 60 L/h, 12V Watermaker
• Electric: 7.5KW / 110V Generator, 110V Inverter, 12 V Socket & 3x90/100 W Solar Panel
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.