42 ft | 12,70 length
3 double cabins
13'8 / 4.2 m beam
5'10 / 1.56 m draft
380 L Water Tank
200 L Fuel Tank
55hp Volvo Engine
• Amenities: Air conditioning dockside only, Gas Stove Oven 2 burner & Freezer
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: Plancha in the cockpit, with sink, Teak deck in the cockpit, Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone & 2 Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: Refrigerator, Wine Cellar & 110V Microwave
• Electric: 110 V Socket in cabins + salon & Inverter
• Damage waiver (per day)
• Hostess/Cook (per day)
• Skipper (per day)
Prices will vary by season and duration. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing and availability.
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
At Sailo, we love exotic yachting paradises with a relaxed vibe! That’s why we put together our top five favorite things to do by boat in the US Virgin Islands. Choose one of our USVI yacht charters and cruise to Caneel Bay Resort for the evening. Or head to Cruz Bay on one of our boat rentals in USVI and try the famous “Painkiller” cocktail at The Beach Bar. St Thomas sailing charters are the best idea for a shopping jaunt. Hop on a catamaran charter and start sailing your Caribbean dream!