• 13.96 m/45.10 ft. LOA
• 7.84 m/25.9 ft. BEAM
• 1.30 m/4.3 ft. DRAFT
• 15.5 T Displacement
• 4 x 175 L Water Tank
• 2 x 500 L Fuel Tank
• 2 x 54 hp Yanmars Engine
Features & Facilities:
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accommodation: 4 Double bed, Convertible Saloon, table Double, 4 Showers, 4 Toilets & 2 (access from deck only) Forepeak Cabin Single
• Passengers: 8 Recommended & 12 Maximum
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: 1 in cockpit (80 L / 12V) Fridge, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + cushions on the flybridge and sunbathing deck & also on the flybridge Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, 2 (hot & cold water) Cockpit Shower, with remote at helm Electric Anchor Windlass, for the main Electric Winch, Self tailing winches, Dinghy, with manual winch Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & 2 Swimming ladder
• Navigation: B&G GPS Plotter, B&G Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & B&G VHF
• Facilities: Air Conditioning, Cabin Fans, Radio, Jack for MP3 - i-pod/phone + Bluetooth connection & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley: 100 L/h, 110V Water maker, 110V Microwave, Electric Fridge 12V + additional (130 L) & 110V in cockpit Ice Maker
• Electric: 13.5 Kva, 110V / 60 Hz Generator, 60 Amp Battery Charger, 12v/110v Inverter & in cabins 12 V Socket
Additional Fees: Skipper, Hostess & damage waiver
Pricing listed above may vary. Please message for a specific quote
Usually this boat operates around Fajardo, PR.
A slice of Americana with an unmistakably laid-back Caribbean vibe! Enjoy your vacation in this incredible Caribbean paradise and explore the US Virgin Islands on a private yacht charter from Sailo.
As a territory of the United States, US citizens don’t even need a passport to fly to this tropical paradise. That makes it a popular destination for Americans seeking some winter sun, and you’ll find the US Virgin Islands (or USVIs) perfect for a Caribbean sailing vacation.