Enjoy an amazing day out on the water in Cartagena aboard 38' classic bowrider. Our boat offers the combination of luxury and passion that will take you to a great day. Discover the best destinations to visit and spend a day at the beach breeze and sun, at the best prices in Cartagena.
• 1 x Pilot - 1 x copilot
• 2 x 250HP Motors
• Minibar with ice
• Stereo / Radio - Speakers - Ipod connection
• capacity 18 people
• 38 feet long
• Bilingual Guide and Snorkel Equipment (Optional)
• Sitting areas in both the bow and the stern
• Space to store luggage
• Coated roof
POPULAR PLACES TO EXPLORE:
• Cholan: Cholan is located swamp the west side of Baru Island, 35 minutes by boat from Cartagena de Indias. It features white sand beaches, clear water, colorful coral and mangroves. In warm weather with temperatures of 27 ° C to 30 ° C, it is the perfect place to enjoy the sea and water sports.
• Rosario Islands:
Composed of 30 islands and an area of 20 hectares is located in front of the island of Baru just 55 minutes by speedboat from Cartagena. a place of clear water surrounded by spectacular coral reefs exposed variety of marine life.
• White beach: Playa Blanca is an unspoiled coastline located in the "island" Baru, 37km (by road) from the center of the city of Cartagena. It is characterized by the turquoise waters and white sand, which makes it very attractive. Ranked among the best beaches in Colombia.
Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing & availability.
Member since November 2018
Soy una persona amable , con una gran actitud de servicios , tengo disponibilidad para mis cliente las 24 horas del dia los 7 dias de la semana, ademas me caracterizo por ser perfeccionista y siempre buscar nuevos horizontes para el bienestar mi bienestar
Usually this boat operates around Bolívar, CO.
This picturesque port is one of Colombia’s key coastal cities and an essential stop for any visitor to the country. A boat rental in Cartagena is one of the most popular things to do and gives you access to a whole world of tropical wonderment. Choose day trips on power boats to neighboring islands and beaches, or more leisurely cruises on luxury yacht charters to far flung tropical locations.
Some of the best things to do in Cartagena involve jumping aboard your own private boat and heading off to a hidden beach for a few days.