Looking for a private boat trip? Then you are at the right place, our 28' bowrider is the best choice to explore the wonderful views in Colombia. Climb aboard for an amazing experience in Colombia! Our goal is to provide you with a unique and unforgettable touristic experience, taking advantage of the beautiful maritime destinations in Cartagena. All our effort is focused on providing our customers with comfort, security, exclusivity and personalized service.
• Boat length: 28 '
• Engines Tow (2) 115 HP Yamaha engine.
• Capacity: Up 12 people.
• Sound: Full sound JBL, Bluetooth and USB port.
• Lounge zone: Lounge room in leather bow and stern.
• Additional details: Table for drinks and food.
PRICES: Prices per day (8 am - 4 pm)
• April, May until 22 June and September: $592 USD
• November- April and 22 June-31 August: $675 USD
• Boat captain
• Boat assistant of captain
• Full sound
• Portable freezer
PLACES TO EXPLORE:
• Baru Island: The Baru Island is one of the most emblematic places in Cartagena city. It is surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches, clear sea and some pipes decorated with mangroves and multicolored corals. You can do activities like snorkel; find hotels and restaurants in a wonderful place
• Tierra Bomba: Tierra Bomba is a beautiful Island that is within the legal administration of Bolívar department, it is placed at the north of Baru Island and the south of Cartagena city. Tierra Bomba is easy access place by boat. This place has a great deal of Colombia Caribbean. It counts with a coast of 43 kilometers. Its principal touristic attractions are their Caribbean beaches and historical monuments the Castle of San Fernando de Bocachica.
• Playa Blanca: Is a little wonderful tropical beach that is part of Baru Island, This place is a principal attraction for the lovers of the tropical Colombian beauty and their magic. Its beautiful white sand beaches and crystalline water let you fall in love and being in a magic world under the hot sun that is typical of this area. It is a perfect place to make memorable memories of your journey to Cartagena.
• Oceanario Isla del Rosario: The national natural park Corales del Rosario can offer you the wonderful, colorful, and majesty of the natural marine landscape, one of the options that you could have with Botes de la bahía. IN this park you can found a lot of marine species like Algae, sponges, corals, mollusks, crustaceans, fish, reptiles and marine mammals, also you can know the different ways to protect that natural marine environment. You can do activities like snorkel; find hotels and restaurants in a wonderful place.
• Cholón: Cholón is located 45 minutes from the beach, is a place that could join the marine magical beauty and the happiness of the habitats and foreigners to have an unforgettable experience. Cholón has a deep blue sea and a hot sun along the year, that allows to you enjoy the amazing sunsets and exotics beaches, in where you could sit in the sun or also practice water sports.
• Isla del Rosario: The beautiful Rosario's Islands are an amazing place to visit, considered a natural wonder because of its natural landscapes, crystalline waters and corals that show a unique environment in the world. Its coral reefs house a great diversity of marine flora and fauna, like colorful fishes, corals and plants. You can do marine activities in the islands like snorkel and scuba diving.
For any other information please inquire directly through "Message Owner"
Usually this boat operates around Bolívar, CO.
This picturesque port is one of Colombia’s key coastal cities and an essential stop for any visitor to the country. A boat rental in Cartagena is one of the most popular things to do and gives you access to a whole world of tropical wonderment. Choose day trips on power boats to neighboring islands and beaches, or more leisurely cruises on luxury yacht charters to far flung tropical locations.
Some of the best things to do in Cartagena involve jumping aboard your own private boat and heading off to a hidden beach for a few days. Venture either way, east or west, and you’ll find stretches of white sand fringed by palm trees, local cafes and the big smiles of the locals to welcome you.
The city of Cartagena de Indias itself is lively, colorful and historic and features impressive street art, delicious food and some of the most vibrant nightlife in the country. Make sure to take the time to explore the waterfront including the Las Bovedas market, set in an old jail near the sea. Nowadays it’s packed full of trinket sellers and is one of the best places in town to watch the sunset.
While you’re in the area, the Old Town is made for lazy wandering and is incredibly Instagrammable. One of the best things to do in Cartagena is hanging out on the Plaza San Diego. This old town square is the hub of local activity and by spending a few hours here enjoying a drink or some food, you’re sure to catch a street performance and soak up the slow pace of life in the city.
A Cartagena yacht rental is easy to come by, but by booking in advance a Sailo boat rental you’ll get the best price before you arrive and avoid having to haggle. You’ll also be able to choose from a selection of some of the best boat rental options in Cartagena and view the feedback and reviews of past boat renters.
The Caribbean climate of Cartagena ensures the city is a great year round destination, with average temperatures the 20°'s C (80°’s F). This also means of course that the waters are perfect for swimming all year, and with Cartagena mostly out of the hurricane zone you’re very unlikely to experience weather based disruption, making it perfect location for hiring a boat in Colombia.
If you’re heading to Colombia and you’re wondering what are the best options for boat trips from Cartagena, these are some of the most popular options. Depending on the amount of time you have, you might find other options for boating further afield around the Colombian coast. However, the options we’ve chose below are some of the most popular things to do in Cartagena and very accessible from the city by most forms of seagoing craft.