• Built in: 2007 in Bodrum, Turkey to Lloyds’ specifications
• Length overall: 34.85 meters
• Length on deck: 32 meters
• Beam: 7.8 meters
• Hull Construction: epoxy laminated mahogany.
• Cruising speed: 10 knots cruising, 12 knots max.
• Engine: 2 x 360 HP Iveco
• Generators: 2 x 22.5 kVA Onan
• Electricity: 12V + 24V + 220V
• Fuel capacity: 6 tons
• Water capacity: 7 tons
• Air conditioning / Heating: Throughout
Accommodation: 2 master suites (double beds: 150 x 210 and 180 x 210), 2 double staterooms (double beds: 150 x 200) 2 twin staterooms (single beds: 90 x 200 – which could also convert into King Size double beds upon request). En-suite bathrooms with shower cabins and electric toilets. Flat screen LED TV with DVD player in each cabin. Separate crew quarters: 2 cabins.
• Freezers, refrigerators, water maker, ice maker. Washing machine, dryer. Espresso coffee machine. Sea Tel Satellite TV, CD and DVD player in the saloon.
• iPod connection to the music system. Wi-fi internet within Turkish waters.
• Inverter 6.000 WATT, stationary batteries, deep sounder, GPS plotter (SIMRAD), Radar (SIMRAD), speed log, VHF, wind speed indicator.
• 4m70 Zodiac with 60 hp Yamaha outboard.
Recreation: Water ski, wakeboard, banana, ringo (fuel extra for water toys). Windsurf (upon request), 2 canoes, snorkeling gear.
Prices: (Per day)
• April, May, October & November: €3,300
• June & September: €3,800
• July & August: €4,300
Crew wages, fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day, water, cruising permits, crew & yacht insurance, ships laundry, cleaning, Turkish commercial harbor expenses and Turkish VAT.
• Food and Beverages
• Airport transfers – these can be arranged at an additional cost
• Port & harbor fees for Greek island destinations, customs formalities in Greece and Turkey
• Fuel for onboard toys
• Private marina fees in Turkey and Greece
• Land excursions – a variety of special interest tours can be arranged at an additional cost
• Crew Gratuities
• Embarkation starts at 16:00 hours and disembarkation is at 10:00 hours.
• Full-Board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 65 per person per day. It includes three meals per day based upon guest preferences, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
• Half-Board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 50 per person per day. It includes breakfast + either lunch or dinner per day, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
• Alcoholic beverages are not included and can be ordered in advance and placed on board in quantities requested, at supermarket cost. Passengers are free to bring their own drinks on board.
• Self-provisioning option: where food and beverage may be arranged by a pre-embarkation shopping list
or upon embarkation, with the help of our staff. Basic crew meals are to be covered by the charterers.
• Child Discounts: 0-6 years free of charge, 7-12 years 50% discount on the Full Board rate.
Usually this boat operates around Bodrum/Muğla, TR.
As one of the busiest yacht charters and boat rentals harbor in the southwest Mediterranean, Marmaris Turkey is ideal as a starting point for your summer nautical holiday! Don’t miss the chance to go on a boat trip to the Lycian tombs or a moonlight cruise to Serçe Limani. Dock your yacht charter at the luxurious Netsel marina and visit the old cobblestone town or rent a boat to explore Bozuk Bükü bay. There are so many things to do by boat in Marmaris, Turkey… Read on!