Magnificently constructed, gulet's twin engines take you from secluded harbours to antique sites in safety, comfort and style. The large deck areas are perfect for sunning or for relaxing with a good book and a cool drink. Meals are served on deck at one of two shaded dining areas, assuring that you will miss none of the spectacular scenery. Gulet's 2 double and 4 twin cabins are ingeniously designed to optimize the use of space, giving the feel of a much larger yacht. In two of the twin cabins, the beds are convertible to double beds upon request. Each cabin has it's own air conditioning unit, orthopedic mattresses and ample storage and closet space. The en-suite bathrooms have standard flush toilets, beautifully tiled shower stalls and basins of polished marble.
Water sports equipment: dinghy Zodiac with 50 hp outboard, water skis, wakeboard, banana and ringo, 2 canoes, paddle board and snorkeling gear. Windsurf is available upon request.
• Built in: 2000
• Length overall: 29.5 meters
• Length on deck: 27 meters
• Beam: 7 meters
• Cruising speed: 8 knots cruising, 10 knots max.
• Engine: 2 x Man 280 HP
• Generators: 1x25 KW Onan - 1x18 KW Kohler
• Electricity: 24V and 220 V
• Fuel capacity: 6000 l
• Water capacity: 6000 l
• Air conditioning / Heating: Cabins
• Crew: Captain, Chef +2/3 seamen
Accommodation: 6 cabins. There are 2 double cabins and 4 twin cabins (of which two of them can convert into double cabins). En-suite bathrooms with shower and standard flush toilets. Ample storage place. Separate crew quarters with toilet and shower.
Equipment: GPS plotter, deep sounder, VHF radio, all safety and navigation equipment, ice maker, deep freezer, stereo CD/cassette system, television, games, Wi-fi internet within Turkish waters.
Recreation: Windsurf (upon request), 2 canoes, fishing and snorkeling gear. Water ski, wakeboard, ringo, banana.
Prices: (Per day)
• April, May, October & November: €2,000
• June & September: €2,300
• July & August: €2,600
Crew wages, fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day, water, cruising permits, crew & yacht insurance, ships laundry, cleaning, Turkish commercial harbor expenses and Turkish VAT.
• Food and Beverages
• Airport transfers – these can be arranged at an additional cost
• Port & harbor fees for Greek island destinations, customs formalities in Greece and Turkey
• Fuel for onboard toys
• Private marina fees in Turkey and Greece
• Land excursions – a variety of special interest tours can be arranged at an additional cost
• Crew Gratuities
• Embarkation starts at 16:00 hours and disembarkation is at 10:00 hours.
• Full-Board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 65 per person per day. It includes three meals per day based upon guest preferences, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
• Half-Board option: without alcoholic beverages is € 50 per person per day. It includes breakfast + either lunch or dinner per day, snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, bottled water, tea and coffee.
• Alcoholic beverages are not included and can be ordered in advance and placed on board in quantities requested, at supermarket cost. Passengers are free to bring their own drinks on board.
• Self-provisioning option: where food and beverage may be arranged by a pre-embarkation shopping list
or upon embarkation, with the help of our staff. Basic crew meals are to be covered by the charterers.
• Child Discounts: 0-6 years free of charge, 7-12 years 50% discount on the Full Board rate.
Usually this boat operates around Bodrum/Muğla, TR.
Marmaris is an incredible sailing holiday destination, with thousands of years of history and culture around every corner. Discover this beguiling region and excellent cuisine on Marmaris boat trips with Sailo.
One of the busiest marinas in the Mediterranean, Marmaris makes the perfect place to set sail on a yacht charter along the fantastic coastline. Once a sleepy fishing village, today the town is a hub for tourism with hotels and nightlife for all tastes and budgets.