Discover amazing France onboard this beautiful Bali 4.1 catamaran rental!
40 ft | 12,12 m Length
3 double cabins
3 Double Berth
6.72 m BEAM
1.12 m DRAFT
211 US Gal. / 800 L Water Tank
103 US Gal. / 400 L Fuel Tank
2 x 40 hp Volvo Engine
• Amenities:L Gas Stove Oven & part of Fridge Freezer
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Main Sail battened, Roller Genoa & Lazy Jacks with Lazy Bag
• Deck: cockpit extension Swim Platform, over flybridge Bimini, Cockpit Cushions + lounge cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table + 2 in the forward cockpit, Cockpit Shower with hot/cold water, Electric Anchor Windlass, 1 Electric Winch, Dinghy, Davits for the dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: Raymarine GPS Plotter, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine Wind Instruments, Raymarine Speed Log, Raymarine Depth Sounder & Raymarine VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans & Fusion with Bluetooth Radio
• Galley: Refrigerator 272 L with a dedicated converter
• Electric: 12v/220v, 1600W Converter, 12 V Socket in cabins + 1 at chart table & 2 x 100W Solar Panel
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary.
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Vieux Port, FR.
With a long maritime tradition, Marseille is the ideal spot to start your Cote d’Azur journey on a Sailo luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Pick your favorites from the many things to do by boat from Marseille: day trips to Cassis and Cape Canaille, or to Frioul Islands, and diving adventures in Calanques National Park. A sailboat charter on the French Riviera is your ticket to discover one of the most amazing coastlines in Europe, with an stunning scenery and glamorous seaside resorts.