43 ft | 13,24 m Length
4 double cabins
1 Double Bunk
4.30 m BEAM
1.75 m DRAFT
380 l Water Tank
200 l Fuel Tank
60 HP Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Self-tacking jib & Main Sail Full - Battened
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley:| Refrigerator & Wine Cellar
• Electric: Battery Charger, 12v / 220v Inverter & 220 V Socket
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Usually this boat operates around Vieux Port, FR.
With a long maritime tradition, Marseille is the ideal spot to start your Cote d’Azur journey on a Sailo luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Pick your favorites from the many things to do by boat from Marseille: day trips to Cassis and Cape Canaille, or to Frioul Islands, and diving adventures in Calanques National Park. A sailboat charter on the French Riviera is your ticket to discover one of the most amazing coastlines in Europe, with an stunning scenery and glamorous seaside resorts.