Enjoy and discover France by water on this gorgeous Dufour 430 ft sailing yacht for rent.
43 ft | 13,24 m Length
4 double cabins
1 Double Bunk
4.30 m BEAM
1.75 m DRAFT
380 l Water Tank
200 l Fuel Tank
60 HP Engine
• Amenities: Gas Stove Oven
• Accommodation: 3 Double bed, 1 set Bunk Beds, Convertible Saloon Table Double, 2 Showers & 2 Toilets
• Sails: Self-tacking jib & Main Sail Full - Battened
• Deck: Bimini, Sprayhood, Cockpit Cushions, Cockpit Speakers, Cockpit Table, Cockpit Shower, Electric Anchor Windlass, Self-tailing winches, Dinghy, Outboard Engine & Swimming ladder
• Navigation: GPS Plotter, Auto Pilot, Wind Instruments, Speed Log, Depth Sounder & VHF
• Facilities: Cabin Fans, Radio, CD player & Electric Toilet Pump
• Galley:| Refrigerator & Wine Cellar
• Electric: Battery Charger, 12v / 220v Inverter & 220 V Socket
• Damage wavier (Mandatory in case of captained charter)
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary.
a. If Charterer cancels more than 60 days before original charter start, Charterer will lose its 30% deposit. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses.
b. If Charterer cancels 59 days or less before the original charter start, Charterer will lose the entire charter fee paid to date. If Charterer has already paid for add-on options, we will reimburse Charterer for these expenses, unless cancellation occurs within seven days of departure. If within seven days, payment for add-on options will not be refunded.
The listed price is estimated and might vary depending on the number of pax and the season, please contact the boat owner directly through the "Message Owner" option on the right side in blue.
Usually this boat operates around Vieux Port, FR.
With a long maritime tradition, Marseille is the ideal spot to start your Cote d’Azur journey on a Sailo luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Pick your favorites from the many things to do by boat from Marseille: day trips to Cassis and Cape Canaille, or to Frioul Islands, and diving adventures in Calanques National Park. A sailboat charter on the French Riviera is your ticket to discover one of the most amazing coastlines in Europe, with an stunning scenery and glamorous seaside resorts.