The Beneteau 51.5 in Grenada base is an outstanding charter yacht with excellent sailing performance whilst being easy to control. The cockpit is huge and features a large table with drop leaves for perfect sociability. All lines are led back to the cockpit for safety and ease of handling, while dual helm positions provide superb visibility. The yacht features a chart plotter, autopilot, and instruments, all close at hand in the cockpit.
The wide beam on the Beneteau 51.5 translates to a terrific amount of space down below – about twice the volume of more traditional 50-footers. This ensures maximum comfort for charter guests and will allow you to gain maximum enjoyment from your Grenada sailing vacation.
Below deck, each of the four well-ventilated cabins has en-suite heads and showers. The fore-aft galley is very well appointed with 2 refrigerators and lots of countertop and storage space. Our Beneteau 51.5 charter yacht in Grenada is fitted with a generator and air conditioning ensuring you can stay cool even on the hottest Caribbean day! Up forward a single bunk cabin with its own head provides accommodation for a skipper if required.
• Cabins: 5
• Heads: 5
• Year: 2006
• Hull type: Monohull
• Length (LOA): 51' / 15.54 m
• Beam (width): 16' / 4.88 m
• Air Conditioning: Yes
• Draft (depth): 6' 8" / 2.04 m
• Primary fuel tank capacity: 116 gal / 440 L
• Water capacity: 246 gal / 930 L
• Engine make: Yanmar
• Engine size (standard): 100 hp / 74 kW
• No. of engines: 1
• Chart Plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
• Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
• All boats either carry a built-in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
• Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
• Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
• Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
• BBQ Grill (charcoal)
• Bimini and in most boats a dodger
• Electric windlass on all boats
• Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
• Pillows, linens, and towels
• Clothes pegs
• Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
• Tool Kit
• Cockpit cushions
• All galley and cooking utensils
• Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
• A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
• Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares, should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
• We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
• Full fuel and water tanks at the start of the charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of the charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Prices Start From:
• $3,495 USD/week
• $499 USD/day
Minimum trip duration for this boat is 3 days and prices will vary. Please inquire directly through "Message Owner" for exact pricing.
Number of engines
Horsepower per engine
- Cocktail parties
- Overnight stay
- Cocktail parties
- Overnight stay
Member since October 2017
Location and Destination Guide
Usually this boat operates around True Blue, GD.
With the chance to explore a variety of distinct cultures, a Caribbean sailing vacation in the Windward Islands is the perfect way to discover this diverse region. A Sailo boat rental gives you the freedom to find your dream island.
Stretching from the shores of South America across the Caribbean, the Windward Islands are an island chain known for their diversity.
Customer Questions & Answers
No refund if renter cancels